Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Most Popular Ice Cream by State (huge upset)

I think this was more of a flavor thing. I bet the aggie ice cream is awesome. It's always the small places with the best. My wife is bringing me back some pizza from a small town in Pennsylvania. That part of PA has the best pizza in the nation, but most don't know about it.

It was my fav ice cream flavor as a kid growing up in South Dakota and I am happy to see Butter Brickle is still loved there.

I really like the Huckleberry ice cream found here in the northwest as well.

Ignoring for a moment that google searches is a galactically stupid way of judging the popularity of a food, this Illinois native wants to know wtf the 'Midwestern classic' blue moon ice cream even is...which is probably why people are Googling it.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/most-searched-ice-cream-america

Huge upset in Utah. 

Aggie Blue Mint loses the crown.  @robe @madmartigan @hickaggie @AndroidAggie @StanfordAggie 

Vanilla Ice Cream, Peach and More of the Most Popular Flavors in Every State

Ha ha. I prefer chocolate. I have left my Utah roots and became a Kansan.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

I would guess People search for Spumoni (and some of these other flavors) because it's not available everywhere, not necessarily it's because it's their favorite..

That said, Spumoni was my favorite as a child, then sometime as an adult I got hooked on Lychee Ice Cream in Hawaii.

8 hours ago, Jersey Rebels said:

Who knew peach ice cream was so popular. 

It's not.  It's because they are out of canning jars/freezer space and they need to do something with all of the peaches.  If you went by Google searches you would think that Crook Neck Squash was the best thing ever, but really we are just trying to figure out a new way to eat it and make us forget we are having it for the fifth time this week!