Jump to content
robe

Man gunned down for political views

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, robe said:

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2020/07/25/black-trump-supporter-killed.html

 

Sad day. We need more tolerance towards each other. When I drive by people out expressing views with signs I also honk in support. My kids ask me why I do that. I tell them even if I don’t agree with them I support free speech.

I didn't take you for a BET viewer or reader; I don't imagine that's included in basic cable packages on the mothership.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, robe said:

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2020/07/25/black-trump-supporter-killed.html

 

Sad day. We need more tolerance towards each other. When I drive by people out expressing views with signs I also honk in support. My kids ask me why I do that. I tell them even if I don’t agree with them I support free speech.

1. The fact that he was killed is awful.

2. If it was politically motivated, even more so.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, easybronc said:

Say his name!

Bernell Trammel

He supported BLM, so he would be on board with this messaging. 
 

I wonder what the motive was.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, robe said:

A minority conservative is public enemy number one for the left. 

Minorities in general are public enemy number one for the right. 

  • Idiot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

Minorities in general are public enemy number one for the right. 

Bernell Trammel disagreed but thats why he was killed.  Not conforming to fascist left wing ideology is risky today.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Bernell Trammel disagreed but thats why he was killed.  Not conforming to fascist left wing ideology is risky today.  

What proof is there? I’ll gladly eat crow when it’s proven he died solely because he was a Trump supporter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

What proof is there? I’ll gladly eat crow when it’s proven he died solely because he was a Trump supporter. 

Yet when the same situation is from the other “side” you are one of the worst to question everything!  Weird how that works

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

He supported BLM, so he would be on board with this messaging. 
 

I wonder what the motive was.
 

These killings usually have a motive  IMO if there was a motivation it was either a gang initiation or due to his political views.  Unless he had some skeletons in the closet.  If it was a gang initiation I bet his status in the community and political/religious views were a the primary reason he was the chosen target.  So we have a few scenarios, he was killed for his Trump support, he was killed as an initiation (which his targeting would be related) or he had skeletons/affiliations/ a past that the public does not know.

Seems one far more likely than the others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

Yet when the same situation is from the other “side” you are one of the worst to question everything!  Weird how that works

Unfortunately black men are murdered every day in this country. None as far as I know have ever been murdered because they are Trump supporters.

Maybe this will be a first, we will see.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...