Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Man gunned down for political views

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2020/07/25/black-trump-supporter-killed.html

Sad day. We need more tolerance towards each other. When I drive by people out expressing views with signs I also honk in support. My kids ask me why I do that. I tell them even if I don’t agree with them I support free speech.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

RIP. 

There's no evidence he was killed for his political views yet...

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 hours ago, robe said:

Sad day. We need more tolerance towards each other. When I drive by people out expressing views with signs I also honk in support. My kids ask me why I do that. I tell them even if I don’t agree with them I support free speech.

I didn't take you for a BET viewer or reader; I don't imagine that's included in basic cable packages on the mothership.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

4 hours ago, robe said:

1. The fact that he was killed is awful.

2. If it was politically motivated, even more so.

10 hours ago, easybronc said:

Say his name!

Bernell Trammel

He supported BLM, so he would be on board with this messaging. 

I wonder what the motive was.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

13 hours ago, robe said:

A minority conservative is public enemy number one for the left. 

Minorities in general are public enemy number one for the right. 

9 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

Minorities in general are public enemy number one for the right. 

Bernell Trammel disagreed but thats why he was killed.  Not conforming to fascist left wing ideology is risky today.  

29 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Bernell Trammel disagreed but thats why he was killed.  Not conforming to fascist left wing ideology is risky today.  

What proof is there? I’ll gladly eat crow when it’s proven he died solely because he was a Trump supporter. 

1 hour ago, youngredbullfan said:

What proof is there? I’ll gladly eat crow when it’s proven he died solely because he was a Trump supporter. 

Yet when the same situation is from the other “side” you are one of the worst to question everything!  Weird how that works

11 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

He supported BLM, so he would be on board with this messaging. 

I wonder what the motive was.

These killings usually have a motive  IMO if there was a motivation it was either a gang initiation or due to his political views.  Unless he had some skeletons in the closet.  If it was a gang initiation I bet his status in the community and political/religious views were a the primary reason he was the chosen target.  So we have a few scenarios, he was killed for his Trump support, he was killed as an initiation (which his targeting would be related) or he had skeletons/affiliations/ a past that the public does not know.

Seems one far more likely than the others.

1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

Yet when the same situation is from the other “side” you are one of the worst to question everything!  Weird how that works

Unfortunately black men are murdered every day in this country. None as far as I know have ever been murdered because they are Trump supporters.

Maybe this will be a first, we will see.