Jump to content
soupslam1

Different Stories

Recommended Posts

Anyone protesting who stands out in the street in front of vehicles is stupid. You are basically trusting the driver isn’t as stupid as you. Or, the driver is afraid and isn’t going to stop. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teams and shit in Eugene, OR. (Ngo is far-right - so take his words with a grain of salt...but thought this picture perfectly captures the teams and shit narrative.)

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

So how come Leftist reactionaries aren't asking on bans for Jeep's ?

Because they'd have to pry my "cold dead fingers from it"....anyone remember the old NRA slogan like this? 

Speaking of NRA , they've been very silent lately.....

That thought deserves it own thread, I'll start it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Teams and shit in Eugene, OR. (Ngo is far-right - so take his words with a grain of salt...but thought this picture perfectly captures the teams and shit narrative.)

 

 

 

I thought this was a beautiful display of freedom. No?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I thought this was a beautiful display of freedom. No?

I get your thought. ..but when two people have to point guns at each other to ensure that freedom. ..then well...freedom is lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

I get your thought. ..but when two people have to point guns at each other to ensure that freedom. ..then well...freedom is lost.

Agree. I think you missed my sarcasm there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Agree. I think you missed my sarcasm there.

Apologizes I did get your sarcasm. ...but my post didn't reflect that.

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 7:25 PM, sean327 said:

Yeah, the AK was fired first. The video is terrible. You can’t see it go down, but the audio definitely proves the AK was first to fire.

 

On 7/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Wyoguns said:

+++++ing idiots...  how are blm people going to spin this?

 

On 7/26/2020 at 4:42 PM, soupslam1 said:

Compare these two stories by the media:

According to this one: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2020/07/27/will-anyone-face-charges-for-fatally-shooting-austin-protester-garrett-foster/

Garrett Foster didn't even fire his AK.  The driver shot him first and then someone else from the protest shot back at the car.

Spike Cohen (Libertarian vice president nominee) gives this take:

image.png.4cfbef63209abf6d17fd47bd0bc9bb1f.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

 

 

According to this one: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2020/07/27/will-anyone-face-charges-for-fatally-shooting-austin-protester-garrett-foster/

Garrett Foster didn't even fire his AK.  The driver shot him first and then someone else from the protest shot back at the car.

Spike Cohen (Libertarian vice president nominee) gives this take:

image.png.4cfbef63209abf6d17fd47bd0bc9bb1f.png

Died a hero...lol. Still died though.  These dumbasses with little to no training with firearms have no business doing this kind of stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

These dumbasses with little to no training with firearms have no business doing this kind of stuff

He was an Air Force veteran - so not sure your lack of firearm training is true.  According to witnesses he didn't brandish the weapon.

Or are you saying he shouldn't have the right to open carry while protesting?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He was an Air Force veteran - so not sure your lack of firearm training is true.  According to witnesses he didn't brandish the weapon.

Or are you saying he shouldn't have the right to open carry while protesting?

Point a gun at someone who has a gun in a perceived dangerous situation and you’re taking your chances. He pointed and he lost. He previously stated the right were a bunch of pussies. The badass picked the wrong pussy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He was an Air Force veteran - so not sure your lack of firearm training is true.  According to witnesses he didn't brandish the weapon.

Or are you saying he shouldn't have the right to open carry while protesting?

I stand corrected on his training.  I shouldn’t have replied in such a flippant manner.  I don’t wish harm in anybody protesting in a peaceful manner.  
 

i do feel that if you bring a gun into these situations you are begging for a confrontation and this kind of stuff will contrition happen.  Not a wise choice on his part unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...