Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Different Stories

8 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

So how come Leftist reactionaries aren't asking on bans for Jeep's ?

Because they'd have to pry my "cold dead fingers from it"....anyone remember the old NRA slogan like this? 

Speaking of NRA , they've been very silent lately.....

That thought deserves it own thread, I'll start it.

6 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Teams and shit in Eugene, OR. (Ngo is far-right - so take his words with a grain of salt...but thought this picture perfectly captures the teams and shit narrative.)

I thought this was a beautiful display of freedom. No?

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I thought this was a beautiful display of freedom. No?

I get your thought. ..but when two people have to point guns at each other to ensure that freedom. ..then well...freedom is lost.

6 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

I get your thought. ..but when two people have to point guns at each other to ensure that freedom. ..then well...freedom is lost.

Agree. I think you missed my sarcasm there.

On 7/26/2020 at 7:25 PM, sean327 said:

Yeah, the AK was fired first. The video is terrible. You can’t see it go down, but the audio definitely proves the AK was first to fire.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Wyoguns said:

+++++ing idiots...  how are blm people going to spin this?

On 7/26/2020 at 4:42 PM, soupslam1 said:

Compare these two stories by the media:

According to this one: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2020/07/27/will-anyone-face-charges-for-fatally-shooting-austin-protester-garrett-foster/

Garrett Foster didn't even fire his AK.  The driver shot him first and then someone else from the protest shot back at the car.

Spike Cohen (Libertarian vice president nominee) gives this take:

image.png.4cfbef63209abf6d17fd47bd0bc9bb1f.png

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

According to this one: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2020/07/27/will-anyone-face-charges-for-fatally-shooting-austin-protester-garrett-foster/

Garrett Foster didn't even fire his AK.  The driver shot him first and then someone else from the protest shot back at the car.

Spike Cohen (Libertarian vice president nominee) gives this take:

image.png.4cfbef63209abf6d17fd47bd0bc9bb1f.png

Died a hero...lol. Still died though.  These dumbasses with little to no training with firearms have no business doing this kind of stuff

6 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

These dumbasses with little to no training with firearms have no business doing this kind of stuff

He was an Air Force veteran - so not sure your lack of firearm training is true.  According to witnesses he didn't brandish the weapon.

Or are you saying he shouldn't have the right to open carry while protesting?

29 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He was an Air Force veteran - so not sure your lack of firearm training is true.  According to witnesses he didn't brandish the weapon.

Point a gun at someone who has a gun in a perceived dangerous situation and you’re taking your chances. He pointed and he lost. He previously stated the right were a bunch of pussies. The badass picked the wrong pussy. 

44 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I stand corrected on his training.  I shouldn’t have replied in such a flippant manner.  I don’t wish harm in anybody protesting in a peaceful manner.  

i do feel that if you bring a gun into these situations you are begging for a confrontation and this kind of stuff will contrition happen.  Not a wise choice on his part unfortunately.