Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Different Stories

12 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

+++++ing idiots...  how are blm people going to spin this?

From reading the responses......the barrel is clearly pointing down.like that's justification.  You come at my vehicle armed with an AK and well see how many tracks my tires make on your forehead, that's if I don't shoot you first. And then run over you. 

( Was thinking out loud)

There is no scenario in which a guy armed with an AK should be approaching another citizen . This is getting out of hand .

Yeah, the AK was fired first. The video is terrible. You can’t see it go down, but the audio definitely proves the AK was first to fire.

3 hours ago, sean327 said:

Yeah, the AK was fired first. The video is terrible. You can’t see it go down, but the audio definitely proves the AK was first to fire.

Yeah - 5 shots at 0:49 sound a lot louder - but could that be because of microphone orientation or something. 3 more shots at 0:55 (maybe a 4th that sounds different pitch too.)

I don’t think it matters. The whole story will be told by a collection of videos, eyewitness testimony, and physical evidence. Both of these articles are trying to spin the narrative in a way that makes their readers feel justified in their beliefs.

Could be self-defense by the AK rifleman depending on the drivers position and whether or not the driver had a gun drawn/pointed. Could be self-defense by the driver as well if the AK man was being a douche. I’ll withhold judgement until more evidence comes out. 

6 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

I’d laugh but it’s really not funny.  Lots of innocent people are going to end up dead or hurt with these  dumb asses parading around with guns.  

Ya, in Denver a couple days ago, a Jeep tried to run over protesters. A protester fired at the Jeep and hit another protester instead...

13 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

You do realize that both of those sources are far right, correct?

I’m going to say this we live in a country that you can become anything you want. Where I work if you are a minority or a woman you will have more opportunities than a white man. If you choose not to take those opportunities that is your choice. 

if you are a failure it’s your own damn fault. Stop blaming others for your problems. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

16 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Different media with different audiences creating different views of the same event. Been happening since the dawn of time. I'm sure Cain had his defenders and attorneys.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

We may not be in a full scale civil war, but the casualties are starting to mount up. 

Ok, so how many casualties have there been? Roughly 2% of the U.S. population died in combat during the Civil War, how close are we to that 2% number? 

5 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

And both probably have some truth in them.  Who knows 

Probably yes. The only thing certain from the linked videos is that the guy who died was a dumbass. Regardless of political views, anyone is a dumbass who carries an AK-47 to a rally unless ordered to do so as a member of law enforcement.

Not a single person associated with these demonstrations deserves to have their name mentioned in the same breath as MLK. Not the BLM "leaders," not the white kids supporting the BLM movement, not the counterprotesters, nobody. Among the problems is there ARE no true leaders.

For the protesters, nobody who had preached from the pulpit and dealt with the media for many years like MLK. Nobody like Andrew Young who had been chief executive of a nationwide civil rights organization. As for the country in general, we have a complete nincompoop as president.

6 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Ya, in Denver a couple days ago, a Jeep tried to run over protesters. A protester fired at the Jeep and hit another protester instead...

So how come Leftist reactionaries aren't asking on bans for Jeep's ?

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

We may not be in a full scale civil war, but the casualties are starting to mount up. 

This is nothing compared to the anti black and anti Jewish, White Race Riots of the 40's and 50's. The Civil Rights or Anti-War movements of the 60's and 70's. Those protests were far larger, sustained over a period of two decades, and were met with angry White backlash by Police and Fire Departments, Natty Guard, and KKK mob groups that had no issues with murder and lynchings.

Americans Mayor