Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

So You’re In 9th Grade, & a Hot Former NFL Cheerleader Wants You

3 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Force? C’mon warbow, most 14 yo’s are nothing but walking “hard-on’s”. You're old enough to remember; I'm sure you’d still get the tingle If you came across a Sears Catalog!

If you have kids you realize how stupid and immature they are at 14. “Old” to a 14 year old is 17! An old bat having sex with kids is disturbing. How mental must this lady be? 

3 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Force? C’mon warbow, most 14 yo’s are nothing but walking “hard-on’s”. You're old enough to remember; I'm sure you’d still get the tingle If you came across a Sears Catalog!

My mom thought I was daydreaming about a mini-bike.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, exactly. You’re an idiot. 

I'm not the one who gets his rocks off thinking about a 47 year old woman raping a 15 year old kid.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

29 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

I'm not the one who gets his rocks off thinking about a 47 year old woman raping a 15 year old kid.

Those are “big boy“ thoughts. Any real man knows this. 

On 7/25/2020 at 12:25 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

And I'll bet she didn't have a wrinkled face like this former NFL cheerleader.

Irrelevant you might say? No, I would answer. Evolution has created sexual urges in humans and other animals primarily for the purpose of procreation or even more basically, survival of the species. Males don't exactly give it any thought prior to intercourse but biologically those who don't have some sort of mental illness like pedophilia are programmed to be most attracted to females of an age which makes it likely they are capable of carrying a fetus full term. That isn't so of a woman whose facial wrinkles are evidence that she is in her late forties.

That’s why she had to get him buzzed. You know the old saying, “No one’s ugly after 2am”.

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

If you have kids you realize how stupid and immature they are at 14. “Old” to a 14 year old is 17! An old bat having sex with kids is disturbing. How mental must this lady be? 

No one is saying the lady ain’t bat shit crazy. Of course she is. The question is, if the kid chose to do it and wasn’t forced to, is he going to be scarred for life from it? I have no idea, but I seriously doubt it. Everyone is different. All I said is if I were in 9th grade and a lady with an incredible body and decent enough face wanted to mess around, if I decided to do it, there’s no way I’d be scarred from it. 

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

No one is saying the lady ain’t bat shit crazy. Of course she is. The question is, if the kid chose to do it and wasn’t forced to, is he going to be scarred for life from it? I have no idea, but I seriously doubt it. Everyone is different. All I said is if I were in 9th grade and a lady with an incredible body and decent enough face wanted to mess around, if I decided to do it, there’s no way I’d be scarred from it. 

If most guys that age were straight and honest they would say damn how did I get so lucky. Now the woman is obviously a pedophile as plenty of older guys would be more than willing to lay her. 

21 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Great, now @mugtang is going to have to create a “Let this serve as your double secret final warning” thread.  

Le sigh 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 7/25/2020 at 7:59 AM, RogueStout said:

"hot"

molly_shattuck_maryland_mugshot_sex_offe

I'm not saying that she doesn't have a nice figure, or look good for her age, but kids by far and away are not attracted to old people. The report says he said no and she essentially got him shit faced and raped him.

If I caught some old skank doing that to my son I'd make her face unrecognizable.  

You would probably join in as well. It what old guys do.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 7/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, NevadaFan said:

Then why is she having sex with young boys? She might be as crazy as you? 

Because the men her age aren't attractive to her or, she is trying to relive her Cheerleading Glory Hole days, when she was the Glory Hole.

Americans Mayor

On 7/26/2020 at 1:05 AM, Warbow said:

Yes, and I was 14 years old once before. How can a women force a guy to get a hard-on, please answer that?

She can't. Fourteen years olds have an erection 90% of the day.

However, there's a Huge difference between a 14 year old having the mental ability and fortitude to say Yes/No and an 18 year old.

I still agree with Roscoe Lee Browne and Colleen Dewhursts p.o.v in the Cowboys. When the caravan of Sweet Painted Ladies wanted to show the young Cowboys the meaning of life. 

"Their first time should be in the back of a buggy with a girl they think they're in love with."

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Convert you're growing creepier by the day. This was already an uncomfortable thread yet you double down. You may think you won't get scarred from it, but I've seen first hand what something like this can do to a child. I've had the misfortune of filing several mandated reports in my educational career and I know they won't be the last.    

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg