Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Important Question For Our Resident TDS Folks

On 7/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, UNLV2001 said:

IMO Pence is just a lackey for trump who will tell the lies he's instructed to tell - Pence has been a good lap dog for the trump presidency 

+1

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 7/26/2020 at 1:21 AM, NorCalCoug said:

Ebola vs Covid????  You’ve got to be kidding right?  Even trying to insinuate the two are comparable is beyond ridiculous and just further evidence that TDS is not just internet lore 😂.

It's similiar to Obama DS. The major difference being one is fear of an Intelligent, well spoken black man, who's last name happens to be of Muslim origin.

The other is fear of an Orangeman who believes in dick measuring, has a certifiable man crush on the leader of a nation that has been openly hostile towards the US for over a century, has the emotional maturity of a Jr High alpha male wannabe, and who will always think of himself before the good of the Nation.

Americans Mayor

34 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

not only is he the worst potus we've ever had, he is among the worst Americans. I honesty have a hard time thinking of a single thing he's done in office that I'm proud of.

I used to feel sorry for Melania, but today she announced that despite everything that's going on in we should redesign the rose garden at the White House. Has there been a more useless first lady? 

Tone deaf and out of touch with realities of the real world comes to mind as well.

Americans Mayor

8 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

It's similiar to Obama DS. The major difference being one is fear of an Intelligent, well spoken black man, who's last name happens to be of Muslim origin.

The other is fear of an Orangeman who believes in dick measuring, has a certifiable man crush on the leader of a nation that has been openly hostile towards the US for over a century, has the emotional maturity of a Jr High alpha male wannabe, and who will always think of himself before the good of the Nation.

Whataboutism

v0icAvfW.jpg

17 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

No. Lol.  Just putting it out there.  It still isn't too soon for Trump to blame Pence for the virus though.

Come on man, make a wager!  I'll kick the deadline out to the 25th.  We can call it "live sports.":D

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

52 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's the label the Maga folks use when they're trying to make the case that Trump really isn't as bad at his job as he clearly is.

It's also amusing as if we just note that "TDS" could mean folks become unhinged (deranged) because of Trump, that also includes Trump supporters.  Of which, many are sure sufferers of the syndrome.  

6 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Whataboutism

Not 

it's called political dualism. 

Americans Mayor

we would typically call someone who's a perpetual liar, has 5 kids with 3 different women, bankrupted several companies and sends well wishes to an accomplice of underage sex trafficking a walking monster. We call him our president

3 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Read more. Post less.  The info is not hard to find.  Besides, common sense alone (if you had any) would suggest airborne pathogens have similar modes of transmission.   

It really isn't a difficult concept to grasp, unless you're a  phucking idiot.   

Yes you're right. Read most are and post less. It's a sham that you can't follow your advice.

13 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Did Obama make you proud?

Absolutely.   Historians will rank him in the top 1/3 of presidents.   Trump will rank below George W Bush historically.  His weak leadership has killed far more people than Bush's wars and his covid response makes Katrina seem like a huge success. 

Posted Image

7 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

One of your more lucid posts.  Have another beer. :blink:

I know, it must have been really difficult for you to parse what I said. 

12 hours ago, retrofade said:

Yes you're right. Read most are and post less. It's a shame that you can't follow your advice.

What can I say, my phone decided to autocorrect me. 

19 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It's also amusing as if we just note that "TDS" could mean folks become unhinged (deranged) because of Trump, that also includes Trump supporters.  Of which, many are sure sufferers of the syndrome.  

I revel in being accused of having TDS.

Considering what a vile buffoon "T" is, I'd be ashamed of myself if I wasn't.

On 7/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Sorry, you don’t get to change the definition of it. On a national scale, TDS is defined as a description of people that hate Trump so much that they do, think and say bat shit crazy things in hopes of making themselves feel better. But it never works, thus starting the derangement cycle all over again. Every cycle they go through, their TDS slowly gets worse.

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Sorry, you don’t get to change the definition of it. On a national scale, TDS is defined as a description of people that hate Trump so much that they do, think and say bat shit crazy things in hopes of making themselves feel better. But it never works, thus starting the derangement cycle all over again. Every cycle they go through, their TDS slowly gets worse.

You use the word "defined" as though it's actually a legitimate thing.

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Typical TDS logic...

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

You use the word "defined" as though it's actually a legitimate thing.

Let's settle this once and for all: https://spectator.org/63786_trump-derangement-syndrome/

Didn't read all of the column. Just stopped at this: Trump’s message resonates with working class stiffs who believe that, despite his wealth, he understands them and their concerns. When he speaks, they understand him. There’s no complex grammar to parse. 

On 7/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.