Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Important Question For Our Resident TDS Folks

13 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Ebola vs Covid????  You’ve got to be kidding right?  Even trying to insinuate the two are comparable is beyond ridiculous and just further evidence that TDS is not just internet lore 😂.

Both require testing.  Something you Trumpsters conveniently forget.

7 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Ebola vs Covid????  You’ve got to be kidding right?  Even trying to insinuate the two are comparable is beyond ridiculous and just further evidence that TDS is not just internet lore 😂.

Yeah, kinda like comparing Covid to the flu :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, renoskier said:

You’ll get no disagreement from me on that.  I think that’s as silly as the next guy but there are a lot more similarities there vs a comparison of Covid and Ebola.

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 7/26/2020 at 7:55 AM, renoskier said:

On 7/26/2020 at 8:37 AM, retrofade said:

Or the common cold. 

In regards to how covid is spread, both of those are good comparisons. 

What frightens me, is in a few months we will likely have people hospitalized with both covid and the flu.   

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

32 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

In regards to how covid is spread, both of those are good comparisons. 

What frightens me, is in a few months we will likely have people hospitalized with both covid and the flu.   

No. They aren't. But thanks for playing.

16 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Post less.  Read more.  

They are spread very similarly.

No. They actually aren't. So, shut your mouth and stop being a dumbphuck spreading misinformation. 

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

No. They actually aren't. So, shut your mouth and stop being a dumbphuck spreading misinformation. 

Read more. Post less.  The info is not hard to find.  Besides, common sense alone (if you had any) would suggest airborne pathogens have similar modes of transmission.   

It really isn't a difficult concept to grasp, unless you're a  phucking idiot.   

Barack Obama

On 7/24/2020 at 8:01 PM, Nevada Convert said:

When Trump announced that Pence would be in charge of leading the day to day operation/management of covid, many on CNN, MSDNC and here immediately predicted with certainty that Trump made this move so he could blame Pence and throw him under the bus if things didn’t go well....a scapegoat.

4 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

are we supposed to know what TDS stands for?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's the label the Maga folks use when they're trying to make the case that Trump really isn't as bad at his job as he clearly is.

He's not going to replace Pence with Haley. He's just stringing Haley along so she'll say nice things about him on Twitter.

150,000 dead, double digit unemployment, most schools closed, most of the rest of the world approaching the other side of this; to replace Pence would be seen as an act of profound desperation. 

not only is he the worst potus we've ever had, he is among the worst Americans. I honesty have a hard time thinking of a single thing he's done in office that I'm proud of.

I used to feel sorry for Melania, but today she announced that despite everything that's going on in we should redesign the rose garden at the White House. Has there been a more useless first lady? 

14 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

not only is he the worst potus we've ever had, he is among the worst Americans. I honesty have a hard time thinking of a single thing he's done in office that I'm proud of.

I used to feel sorry for Melania, but today she announced that despite everything that's going on in we should redesign the rose garden at the White House. Has there been a more useless first lady? 

Did Obama make you proud?

Barack Obama