Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sactowndog

Drug Price executive order

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

No, there was never a deal.  The dems wouldn't fund the wall, so he didn't give them their list.  It was that simple.

Trump, nor anybody else, had a policy of separating children from their parents.  Both Trump and Obama had a policy of separating children from the adult they came in with until it was determined for a fact who that adult was.  The media likes to scream about Trump fighting immigration, he clearly has been just managing it.  What he's been fighting is the cartels.

Keep re writing history guys.   There was wall funding in the bill.   Trump separated children to make a point about the court ruling.  

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Keep re writing history guys.   There was wall funding in the bill.   Trump separated children to make a point about the court ruling.  

There was minimal wall funding.  Not enough to do squat.

Your second point....sure, OK.

5 hours ago, Headbutt said:

No, there was never a deal.  The dems wouldn't fund the wall, so he didn't give them their list.  It was that simple.

Trump, nor anybody else, had a policy of separating children from their parents.  Both Trump and Obama had a policy of separating children from the adult they came in with until it was determined for a fact who that adult was.  The media likes to scream about Trump fighting immigration, he clearly has been just managing it.  What he's been fighting is the cartels.

The disconnect from reality is striking here 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Seems like a slam dunk to me

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. The policy was that way to stop trafficking, and that’s why Trump kept it. It’s well documented. You have your head so far up Obama’s ass. You think Obama was trying to save kids and Trump was trying to hurt them using the same exact policy? You are a perfect example of TDS. Where does this hate of yours come from?

Watch the PBS documentary of the great divide.  It’s pretty even handed and well done.  Then we can talk.

11 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

He’s not a racist, there is no corruption and that’s been proven, and your authoritarian claims are exaggerated and silly. 

Well, except maybe the 2 years he and his father spent fighting the courts to try to keep their housing projects from integrating..his father was KKK, and although I can't blame the sins of the father onto the son, there is a history there.

Anyone have a big issue with the price of prescription drugs they take? Most prescriptions are less than $20 if you have drug insurance which is also relatively cheap. The only drug that is relatively spendy for me is Symbicort which I take for asthma. 

Cancer drugs are supposed to very expensive from what Ive heard. 

53 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Anyone have a big issue with the price of prescription drugs they take? Most prescriptions are less than $20 if you have drug insurance which is also relatively cheap. The only drug that is relatively spendy for me is Symbicort which I take for asthma. 

Cancer drugs are supposed to very expensive from what Ive heard. 

Symbicort went generic recently too, so hopefully your co-payments will decrease a lot in the next few months or so.