Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Pentagon Expected to Release Info. Tomorrow on Recovered UFO Aerial Vehicles & Materials Not Made On Earth

2 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Show us on the doll where the alien probed you.

eric cartman aliens GIF by South Park

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The only way alien visitation is real is if they've mastered time travel or light speed travel and relativistic side effects....even at light speed the travel distances are massive. I'm pretty sure there are mathematicians out there who have said it almost equally as likely that these vehicles are from future human civilizations as from aliens race from across the galaxy(if they are foreign at all).

I'm still thinking that we are being observed and once we colonize another planet like Mars or develop some type of warp drive we will be contacted and given an ultimatum to join an intergalactic community. If we accept then we gain access to technology and knowledge that will advance our species by thousands of years, but will have to earn our place within this new society. If we decline then we will either be destroyed or left alone and never contacted again. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

5 hours ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

I didn’t open the NYT article (I carefully use my free article allotment).  Does it really say that the government will announce something today?  @Nevada Convert  I shared with a friend and he asked me.  Thanks. 

I heard a report on Fox and on ABC News radio yesterday that they were supposed to release that info. today. So that’s where I got that from. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

The question then becomes how common is intelligent life?  

Shit...we're still trying to figure that out HERE.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, AztecSU said:

The only way alien visitation is real is if they've mastered time travel or light speed travel and relativistic side effects

Yeah but as RSF and I know but some of you seem to be forgetting, aliens don't have

SPACE FORCE!!!

3 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I'm still thinking that we are being observed and once we colonize another planet like Mars or develop some type of warp drive we will be contacted and given an ultimatum to join an intergalactic community. If we accept then we gain access to technology and knowledge that will advance our species by thousands of years, but will have to earn our place within this new society. If we decline then we will either be destroyed or left alone and never contacted again. 

They’ve probably given up for a generation after seeing that we can’t even wear a mask during a pandemic. 

Tick tick tick

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

5 hours ago, AztecSU said:

The only way alien visitation is real is if they've mastered time travel or light speed travel and relativistic side effects....even at light speed the travel distances are massive. I'm pretty sure there are mathematicians out there who have said it almost equally as likely that these vehicles are from future human civilizations as from aliens race from across the galaxy(if they are foreign at all).

As far as relativistic side effects and whether 'they' are from future human civilizations. Look at ' purported' descriptions of these visitors. Big heads, narrow eyes, spindly bodies. Lack of gravity, sunlight and hamburgers would probably do that to a human form. They very well could be us in the future.,., they probably have lost the ability to speak but gained the ability of telepathy.  No drive thrus to ask for extra ketchup will do that.

3 hours ago, AztecSU said:

I feel like if you start this sort of thread you auto-bid into the troll derby. 

Ah, look at the little baby cry. “Oh boo who, I don’t want to hear about scary stuff like UFO’s cuz it scares me. Only trolls scare me.” 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 You lefty’s are soft, soft, soft. 

This is The NY Times, YOUR paper, the gold standard in the truth. So now it’s bullshit? God help us if I’d have posted the same thing from Fox News. You guys are hippo hypocrites.

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Ah, look at the little baby cry. “Oh boo who, I don’t want to hear about scary stuff like UFO’s cuz it scares me. Only trolls scare me.” 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 You lefty’s are soft, soft, soft. 

This is The NY Times, YOUR paper, the gold standard in the truth. So now it’s bullshit? God help us if I’d have posted the same thing from Fox News. You guys are hippo hypocrites.

As far as im concerned,  im glad the videos were released,  hope more info comes out. It's time to recognize the existence of aircraft that may or may not be of terrestrial origin. We ( the people) need to find out if said aircraft is ours ( great power statement) , or they are from our adversaries ( bad for us) or if they are truly from ....out there.  I think we as a society can handle the truth. Good or bad we need the information. 

52 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

As far as im concerned,  im glad the videos were released,  hope more info comes out. It's time to recognize the existence of aircraft that may or may not be of terrestrial origin. We ( the people) need to find out if said aircraft is ours ( great power statement) , or they are from our adversaries ( bad for us) or if they are truly from ....out there.  I think we as a society can handle the truth. Good or bad we need the information. 

Great post. With all the Hollywood UFO movies going on for decades, our society is ready to hear the truth. I’ve been open minded for years, and as big as space is anything out there is at least possible. With this new info, they do exist. Now military personnel can report things without the fear of their career being ruined for being considered a nut case. 

One of the most real sounding event I’ve heard IIRC there was a 1987 Delta flight going east in northern New Mexico, and a huge rectangular craft the size of a football field pulls up along the side of it. Everyone was freaking out and the pilots called it in, and it was reported to NORAD which wasn’t too far away, and it was actually also showing up on NORAD’s radar. Then suddenly it took off at impossible speed and disappeared. I know the military has a ton of incidents that are well documented with good video, especially in the last 10 years. 

I’d love to hear about the materials they’ve recovered that aren’t anything of this world.

kat.jpg