Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Pentagon Expected to Release Info. Tomorrow on Recovered UFO Aerial Vehicles & Materials Not Made On Earth

UFO shit is about to get real tomorrow when the Pentagon’s UFO Unit makes findings public about the recovery of UFO aerial vehicles and materials made for them that no one on earth has the technology to create. Some months back, Trump made a comment that he knows some very interesting things about Roswell, and said he’s conflicted about whether he should declassify it or not. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

kat.jpg

I worked at Area 51 while in the Air Force, that’s all I can say. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

59 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Bigelow in Las Vegas is rumoured to have some of this other worldly material.

I remember that being in the nyt article when disclosure started happening a few years ago. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

Bigelow in Las Vegas is rumoured to have some of this other worldly material.

Yeah, he's shown up in a few different books I've read on the subject. 

"Public fascination with the topic of U.F.O.s has drawn in President Trump, who told his son Donald Trump Jr. in a June interview that he knew “very interesting” things about Roswell — a city in New Mexico that is central to speculation about the existence of U.F.O.s. The president demurred when asked if he would declassify any information on Roswell. “I’ll have to think about that one,” he said."

Oh swell, Mr. Conspiracy (Trump) is involved and told his idiot son.  

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Yeah, he's shown up in a few different books I've read on the subject. 

Think Bigelow Aerospace shut their doors over this pandemic which is kind of odd since they are or were working on long term tech for future space missions

Bigelow Aerospace lays off entire workforce

by Jeff Foust  

https://spacenews.com/bigelow-aerospace-lays-off-entire-workforce/

8 minutes ago, aztech said:

"Public fascination with the topic of U.F.O.s has drawn in President Trump, who told his son Donald Trump Jr. in a June interview that he knew “very interesting” things about Roswell — a city in New Mexico that is central to speculation about the existence of U.F.O.s. The president demurred when asked if he would declassify any information on Roswell. “I’ll have to think about that one,” he said."

Oh swell, Mr. Conspiracy (Trump) is involved and told his idiot son.  

Donald Trump sparks conspiracy theories after Fox Tucker Carlson UFO  interview | Metro News