Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Stephen Millers grandmother dies from Covid

2 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

What a coincidence.  He told me he hopes you get sick and die too.

I didn't even know you two knew each other.

Leftists are just bad people

Wishing harm upon teenage dracula does not make one a bad person. Condolences to the members of his family who aren't monsters. But +++++ that guy.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

6 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

you literally called protesters filth. look in a mirror dude

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Wishing harm upon teenage dracula does not make one a bad person. Condolences to the members of his family who aren't monsters. But +++++ that guy.

Tic tock, tick tock, for Trump and his stooges.  He is now getting crushed by 13 point in polling in Florida.  The "Fake Polls" in 2016 showed him neck and neck with Hillary.  If he loses Florida this one will be over early.

Here is the 2016 polling from Florida:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

Here is 2020 polling from Florida:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_biden-6841.html

WOW...look at those graphs!  Trump is getting crushed.  I guess calling seniors senile and telling them it is their mission to die to support the economy isn't a good way to win Florida!  The latest polls are showing 13 points difference!  https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/23/poll-biden-lead-trump-florida-380369

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

Leftists are bad people

You are a bad person

I'm a leftist? Lol.

I challenge you to find one example of one thing that suggests that Stephen Miller isn't a bad person.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

16 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

I just wanted her final moments to be meaningful.

Also I thought the virus wasn’t dangerous. Isn’t that what you said? 

So just to be clear: I can’t make a joke about Stephen Miller getting the sniffles, but he can write policy that leads to concentration camps for children, you can support it, and that makes you both very fine people. Ok.

15 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I'm a leftist? Lol.

I challenge you to find one example of one thing that suggests that Stephen Miller isn't a bad person.

I can say with all certainty that you are a commie!  Not a day goes by where you are not swinging your dick for huge government and 13 levels of bureaucracy!  

54 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I just wanted her final moments to be meaningful.

Also I thought the virus wasn’t dangerous. Isn’t that what you said? 

So just to be clear: I can’t make a joke about Stephen Miller getting the sniffles, but he can write policy that leads to concentration camps for children, you can support it, and that makes you both very fine people. Ok.

Laughs for the meaningful part

Miller and his incomprehensible immigration stance can pound sand 

RIP the lady.

Fck Stephen Miller. if he dies, may he rest in piss

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 hours ago, happycamper said:

Innocent young brown children actually dying and being sexually assaulted= cool 

Wishing Stephen Miller harm, who wrote policy that subjects them to that= not cool

Got it

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

8 hours ago, happycamper said:

7 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

They are.

Didn't wish death on them.

Leftists are bad people

If you think protesters are filth, go back to England you un-American piece of garbage.  

We have separated protesters from the rioters/looters in our conversations so much, yet you still lump them in as one.  

I won't accept your tea, coward.

4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

What the phuck?  Pet a dog or something.  I hope you were drunk or something, because that is a bullshit thing to say.

I mean....you know who Stephen miller is, right? Should I also not make jokes about rasputin and goebbels?

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I mean....you know who Stephen miller is, right? Should I also not make jokes about rasputin and goebbels?

Actually I don’t know who Stephen Miller is and judging from the comments about him, I don’t care to find out. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Actually I don’t know who Stephen Miller is and judging from the comments about him, I don’t care to find out. 

He's the influential White House staffer who is the author of the family separation policy. He is also a proven white supremacist. Trump refuses to fire him, of course.

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Unless he was actually Goebbels, than it doesn't matter to me.  It is just my opinion so you do you, but if you get upset when someone jokes about Nick Cannon or Obama dying because they didn't like their message (no, I am not doing a direct comparison), then you can't complain about that either