Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Prez Declares FB Important for Nation's Mental Health & Needs to Happen

Just now, Cincy said:

Believe me, I'm not a fan of how things are going, but I have zero confidence either way,

I will agree with you, this is probably the least enthused between two presidential candidates than I have ever been. (And I wasn't super enthused last time)

On 7/24/2020 at 9:46 PM, LoboMan59 said:

I want to see football back... I don't NEED to see football back... big difference.

Tell that to an Alabama fan. They would punch you in the nuts, punch you from behind or throw your shoe as far as they could. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:11 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Undeniably correct in the south and midwest.

In my world as well.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, robe said:

Tell that to an Alabama fan. They would punch you in the nuts, punch you from behind or throw your shoe as far as they could. 

I believe in the “stand your ground” law, if you start a fight with me, you better kill me or leave me a vegetable... because i will come after you full force with anything i can find, its why i conceal carry. For just those kind of people. Im not afraid to go back to prison. Just saying.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

57 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

I believe in the “stand your ground” law, if you start a fight with me, you better kill me or leave me a vegetable... because i will come after you full force with anything i can find, its why i conceal carry. For just those kind of people. Im not afraid to go back to prison. Just saying.

Good to know. I’m glad I’m not an Alabama fan. I’ll keep my distance. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 7/25/2020 at 10:00 PM, Cincy said:

You do realize the alternative will be a disaster as well right?  Let's not kid ourselves.  The next 4 years is gonna be a clusterfvck either way.

Sad, yet true.

The RW propaganda machine is gonna ratchet up the fear and loathing paranoia tennfold over what they did when Obama got elected.

When the R's grab the House back on two years, (they will) they will run a 25A based impeachment.

Sarcastically, I want to grab a bowl of popcorn, an ounce of weed, and start mixing margaritas to get ready for the next four years.

Realistically, i want to exercise my 2A right to eat my gun. The shit show is about to go on a steroid rampage 

Americans Mayor

On 7/28/2020 at 7:43 AM, Spaztecs said:

Sad, yet true.

The RW propaganda machine is gonna ratchet up the fear and loathing paranoia tennfold over what they did when Obama got elected.

When the R's grab the House back on two years, (they will) they will run a 25A based impeachment.

Sarcastically, I want to grab a bowl of popcorn, an ounce of weed, and start mixing margaritas to get ready for the next four years.

Realistically, i want to exercise my 2A right to eat my gun. The shit show is about to go on a steroid rampage 

The Dems will reap what they sowed over the last 3.5 years. 

On 7/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, LoboMan59 said:

I just said if you touch me you are going to jail the one time a belligerent fan was threatening violence towards me. A little less aggressive than your stance but still worked (thankfully) in my case lol. 

10 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Cause Obama didn’t go through the same BS? 

Nah, the RW propaganda machine treated him with kid gloves. They respected him and his office. They gave him a fair shake.

:cheers:

Americans Mayor

On 7/30/2020 at 5:05 PM, soupslam1 said:

The Dems will reap what they sowed over the last 3.5 years. 

I think everyone is going to reap what they have sowed.  If the Dems win, the pendulum swings and all the shit talking the GOP has done is going to be turned on its head, and perhaps this "civil war" happens.  If the GOP wins, we get more of the brat and his tantrums, and more divide.  And the non-team folks are knowing this is coming. :coffeecomputer: