Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

MWC Football media predicted order of finish is out

1 hour ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Anyone else in the conference have the same level of sustained success?

Any other team getting extra money and exposure? 

If you got a million dollars and the best you can do is build a tin roofed shack are you really better than the unemployed homeless guy living in a nice refrigerator box?

Fresno's been to four championship games with two wins.

SDSU has been twice haven't they? 2-0?

Your not even dominating the league your kinda a little in front. 

1 hour ago, JoeBlo said:

Any other team getting extra money and exposure? 

If you got a million dollars and the best you can do is build a tin roofed shack are you really better than the unemployed homeless guy living in a nice refrigerator box?

Fresno's been to four championship games with two wins.

SDSU has been twice haven't they? 2-0?

Your not even dominating the league your kinda a little in front. 

You sound like a jealous bitch.

I think, therefore I'm.

@JoeBlo why is BSU getting extra money and exposure? Could it be because it's a great program? Are you such a jealous bitch that you can't acknowledge that Boise State is the best football program in this league? Btw, are you a @Bob sock??

I think, therefore I'm.

4 hours ago, Slapdad said:

You finished one game ahead of Nevada, but have a new coach. It's possible that you don't miss a beat, but not likely. Most prognosticators have Hawaii 3rd or lower, so this shouldn't be a surprise from the media.

Didn’t Hawaii RUTS Nevada last year in Nevada? Didn’t Hawaii beat SD St last year? Didn’t SD St get a new coach also and lose probably the best coach in the MWC last year? 

Nevada also plays Hawaii on the rock this year. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Didn’t Hawaii RUTS Nevada last year in Nevada? Didn’t Hawaii beat SD St last year? Didn’t SD St get a new coach also and lose probably the best coach in the MWC last year? 

I’d say Hawaii at a disadvantage due to Boise and at AFA games. Nevada and SDSU both avoid those 2 Mtn teams.

@JoeBlo why is BSU getting extra money and exposure? Could it be because it's a great program? Are you such a jealous bitch that you can't acknowledge that Boise State is the best football program in this league? Btw, are you a @Bob sock??

The two best Air Force fans on the board.

16 minutes ago, Warbow said:

They're not picking 2019, so I'm not sure what one game last year has to do with it. Either way, most publications have similar predictions and replacing a coach usually comes with some growing pains, but the media picks shouldn't come as any surprise. I guess we'll see. 

9 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I’d say Hawaii at a disadvantage due to Boise and at AFA games. Nevada and SDSU both avoid those 2 Mtn teams.

I guess you have a good point they have the easiest MWC schedule this year. Their hardest game will be Hawaii on the rock. They play 2 Mountain Division bottom feeder programs also.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

13 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I guess you have a good point they have the easiest MWC schedule this year. Their hardest game will be Hawaii on the rock. They play 2 Mountain Division bottom feeder programs also.

SDSU plays Hawaii at home, too. Gonna be a fun year, and I'm glad Hawaii and Nevada have stepped up their game.

28 minutes ago, HRam said:

The two best Air Force fans on the board.

So Boise's reputation as a trucking junior college is well earned:

Fresno has had virtually the same results as you with out the extra money. As I pointed out in the post you quoted. So clearly it's not your performance.

And why I am I not surprised that a damn sheep would try and ride Boise's coattails? Oh because the only thing they've ever done in the MWC is build that shiny money pit.

52 minutes ago, JoeBlo said:

Fresno has had virtually the same results as you with out the extra money. As I pointed out in the post you quoted. So clearly it's not your performance.

And why I am I not surprised that a damn sheep would try and ride Boise's coattails? Oh because the only thing they've ever done in the MWC is build that shiny money pit.

Why are you such a jealous bitch Joebob?? I hope you have heart medication because your anger at Boise's success is concerning. We need the good Joe's and Bob's of the AF community on this board to be healthy and thriving. Please consider taking a few breaths before you look at the next preseason polls ok?

I think, therefore I'm.

2 hours ago, JoeBlo said:

It's good that Fresno State has stepped it up in recent years. Hopefully their feast and famine results can turn into consistently good results.

Hmmm, these donkey fans seem obsessed with proving how incompetent a program they run. Have you considered sending some of your AD to Fresno? Seems they actually get something results from their resources besides preseason rankings.

17 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

I love the, "we're poor and shetty, so our accomplishments mean more" line. That sums it up nicely. Fresno has been a stagnant program for 30 years. All of their conference mates have been making massive facility upgrades, while Fresno has... ummm... added lights? Oh, and painted their locker room. But congrats on the, "we don't have shet, but we've accomplished some little things."

Congrats to the Donks!  Your preseason prowess is truly impressive!  I missed a prediction on the CCG.....is there one from the media?  How about the national polls?  Are you predicted into the top 25 or to finally make a NY6 or should we count on another loss in the postseason?

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

I love the, "we're poor and shetty, so our accomplishments mean more" line. That sums it up nicely. Fresno has been a stagnant program for 30 years. All of their conference mates have been making massive facility upgrades, while Fresno has... ummm... added lights? Oh, and painted their locker room. But congrats on the, "we don't have shet, but we've accomplished some little things."

Since Boise joined the league, we have 6 top 25 finishes.  More than any other MWC program has in their schools History.

7 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

Congrats to the Donks!  Your preseason prowess is truly impressive!  I missed a prediction on the CCG.....is there one from the media?  How about the national polls?  Are you predicted into the top 25 or to finally make a NY6 or should we count on another loss in the postseason?

Since 1893 Wyoming has finished in the AP top 25 4 times.

In the last 10 seasons, Boise has finished in the AP top 25 7 times.

Lol.