Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamDFW

Best MWC Men's Basketball Program

Best MWC Men's Basketball Program  

42 members have voted

1. 1. These current MWC members have made it to Sweet Sixteen or higher in the modern era of NCAA basketball tournament (current 64 team format since 1985). Which is best overall?

• Nevada
    • UNLV
    • SDSU
    • Wyoming

🤣 Lol when your only barometer for success is a sweet-16 because that's the only thing your school has accomplished in it's 100+ year history.😂

UNLV has a Natty. Our program will always be better than all of you.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

18 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

🤣 Lol when your only barometer for success is a sweet-16 because that's the only thing your school has accomplished in it's 100+ year history.😂

UNLV has a Natty. Our program will always be better than all of you.

Wyoming did it first and also has a Helms title.  So they default to being the best.  Logic is logic, right?  :whistle:

15 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Wyoming did it first and also has a Helms title.  So they default to being the best.  Logic is logic, right?  :whistle:

They only won because all the real men were off fighting in WWII...the Whyoming champ squad were a bunch of draft dodging cowards! For example, Illinois was the #1 ranked team in 1943 and they suspended their season because 3 of their 5 starters were drafted in the Army. 

Nothing but bonespurs for those Cowboys. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

19 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

They only won because all the real men were off fighting in WWII...the Whyoming champ squad were a bunch of draft dodging cowards! For example, Illinois was the #1 ranked team in 1943 and they suspended their season because 3 of their 5 starters were drafted in the Army. 

Nothing but bonespurs for those Cowboys. 

I'm enjoying this argument, what say you @East Coast Aztec?

I think, therefore I'm.

4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I would say they have the most upside.  They need better fan support though.

Luckily, we'll be able to socially distance without affecting actual attendance