Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFacts

Moms Are Here

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Maybe the moms and the protesters should keep in mind the fact we are in a deadly pandemic.

+++++ em.

Organize digitally, via social media.  You would reach far more eyes and ears that way anyways. 

Well, when the additional $600 a week on unemployment goes away, they'll be back at work. Government subsidized protests will start to dwindle. 

19 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Well, when the additional $600 a week on unemployment goes away, they'll be back at work. Government subsidized protests will start to dwindle. 

It's freaking hilarious.. It's very "Harry Reid-ish", he must be laughing his ass off.

Under the circumstances, Trump and the GOP are damned if they do and damned if they don't. :hookah:

16 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, if you’re talking about mom’s of the protestors, you’re talking 36 to 60. If you’re talking about any mom’s you’re talking 16 to 85. Duh.

You’re off by 11 years on both the top and bottom end.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2019/09/10/oldest-mom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

You ever been tear gassed? It definitely doesn’t feel very good and not something you want to repeat. 

Yep, yet people kept showing up and the crowd kept growing. It was not discouraging them. Maybe it was using leaf blowers copying what the Hong Kong protestors did.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I mean, you could just read their signs.  "Leave our kids alone." and such.

I see a bunch of women in roughly the same age demographic as the protesters but they are now somehow different, more righteous because they call themselves moms.

I just wish they would think about my grandma before they decide to participate in these Corona spreading events.  Moms should care more about potentially killing those in their community.  Sad.

Maybe if COVID runs rampant through theses idiots it’s eventually strengthen the herd so to speak.  Thin out the dumb and weak...

1 minute ago, Wyoguns said:

Maybe if COVID runs rampant through theses idiots it’s eventually strengthen the herd so to speak.  Thin out the dumb and weak...

Sorry that logic is not acceptable to me.  The people enabling them should be called out every chance they get.  They are harming everybody they come in contact with, everybody those people come in contact with, and so on.

Lots of people who had nothing to do with these protests will die because of them.

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry that logic is not acceptable to me.  The people enabling them should be called out every chance they get.  They are harming everybody they come in contact with, everybody those people come in contact with, and so on.

Lots of people who had nothing to do with these protests will die because of them.

My comment was mostly tic...  I agree and I don’t want the protestors to get sick either.

On 7/23/2020 at 12:43 AM, Slapdad said:

Here are some Portland and Oregon problems that Governor Brown couldn't wait to have help from the federal government on:

• Governor Kate Brown just asked for federal aid after facing a $3B budget shortfall and was then critical of the feds for putting stipulations on how to use the money.....then turned around and did the same to cities and counties in Oregon as they prepared to distribute it. 
  • In 2016 Brown criticized the federal government for their handling of the standoff at a wildlife refuge, "calling the response too slow and saying it's left neighbors in Harney County lacking as tensions worsen......This spectacle of lawlessness must end," Brown said.

This one is just too ironic not to throw in:

• One year ago, in June of 2019, Gov. Kate Brown announced late Thursday morning she would ask the Oregon State Police to retrieve the Senate Republicans, who fled the Capitol in order to deprive the Senate of a quorum and block the likely passage of House Bill 2020....the Senate Republicans have decided to abandon their duty to serve their constituents and walk out. The Senate Democrats have requested the assistance of the Oregon State Police to bring back their colleagues to finish the work they committed to push forward for Oregonians. As the executive of the agency, I am authorizing the State Police to fulfill the Senate Democrats' request. It is absolutely unacceptable that the Senate Republicans would turn their back on their constituents who they are honor-bound to represent here in this building. They need to return and do the jobs they were elected to do."

Oregon's politics are pretty F'ed up as they are in most states.

I remember reading about the Legislative impasse a couple of months back. How did they resolve the R's leaving town to prevent a quorum ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 7/24/2020 at 1:03 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol, no.

Maybe 10%

Tops.  It is just the female sect of the protesters now claiming to be moms.  This is a joke.  Just looking at the age, most in that line seem to be late 20's to early 40's.  Wow, same age as the "protesters".

So, since you believe that are not Mom's, that makes it okay for the Feds to bust their heads ?

Americans Mayor

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Again, so let me get this strait;.  Hundreds of moms standing side by side is somehow awesome and amazing and really shoving it to the Orange man.  But 50 people at church for an hour is COVID capital?  Riiiiiiiiiight.

They are both irresponsible ass hats doing more harm than good.  There is nothing noble about these moms gathering in the hundreds during a pandemic.

Funny how you and others twist fact around to fit your agenda. 

I am reading it's okay to have Church gatherings because it's in the 1A. But, tou can't have protests because it goes against Social Distancing.

:hmmm:

Or is it, you can Protest, but not have Church.

RW and LW ypocrisy at its finest.

:thumbsup:

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Funny how you and others twist fact around to fit your agenda. 

I am reading it's okay to have Church gatherings because it's in the 1A. But, tou can't have protests because it goes against Social Distancing.

:hmmm:

Or is it, you can Protest, but not have Church.

RW and LW ypocrisy at its finest.

:thumbsup:

"They are both irresponsible ass hats doing more harm than good."

Pretty sure I made my point clear in the post you quoted.

13 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A church practicing social distancing is far safer than protesters not practicing social distancing but wearing a mask.  If you think otherwise, you hate science, Fauci, the CDC and WHO.

"Organize digitally, via social media.  You would reach far more eyes and ears that way anyways. "

Why can't churches do that as well.

Oh, wait, I know that answer to this one. Because it is far easier to prise money from those in attendance than in a digital medium.

Americans Mayor

16 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Statistics..how many “moms” were beat up?  Honestly curious...

The vast majority of women are Mom's. It's a fact. Trying to claim otherwise is a blatant lie and Police State Propaganda designed to make it okay for Police to us excessive Force.

I have no doubt if these protwstirs were Pro 2A, you would be down in there with them. The fact is, you disagree with their stance and therefore have zero problem splitting hairs in order to justify Police Abuse.

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

The vast majority of women are Mom's. It's a fact. Trying to claim otherwise is a blatant lie and Police State Propaganda designed to make it okay for Police to us excessive Force.

I have no doubt if these protwstirs were Pro 2A, you would be down in there with them. The fact is, you disagree with their stance and therefore have zero problem splitting hairs in order to justify Police Abuse.

Absolutely not!  I think they have the right to protest and as long as it is peaceful they should be doing what they feel is right!  I’m gonna go out on a limb here though and say the VAST majority of them have never had a finger laid on them.  Prove me wrong and I’ll eat my words but I’m pretty sure I’m not wrong.  

It’s basically your typical left wing bullshit here...the police are beating old women up blah blah blah.  This narrative is getting old for anyone with an ounce of common sense.

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

"Organize digitally, via social media.  You would reach far more eyes and ears that way anyways. "

Why can't churches do that as well.

Oh, wait, I know that answer to this one. Because it is far easier to prise money from those in attendance than in a digital medium.

Many did.  Many still are.  I know mine has strict social distancing guidlines.  Wish these moms did, who knows how many people will die because of these moms.  I bet the answer is "some".