Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

1 minute ago, CPslograd said:

This could be a hell of a run.  The core is young, but will need more pitching next year

They get Price (opted out) back next year.  May will have a full season in the rotation.  Their rotation in may look like

Buehler, Urias, Kershaw, May, Price.  

In the bullpen Graterol, Ferguson and Gonzalez will continue developing.  You still have Kelly, Floro... they don't have too many holes.  

Just now, jdgaucho said:

They get Price (opted out) back next year.  May will have a full season in the rotation.  Their rotation in may look like

Buehler, Urias, Kershaw, May, Price.  

In the bullpen Graterol, Ferguson and Gonzalez will continue developing.  You still have Kelly, Floro... they don't have too many holes.  

You read my mind bringing up Price.

24 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

This could be a hell of a run.  The core is young, but will need more pitching next year

Buehler, Urias, and May are the future of the pitching staff. Price and Kershaw probably have a couple of good years left. They’ll need a dominant closer to replace Jansen who isn’t what he used to be. They have some good young arms in the bullpen. 

Seager and Bellinger need to be signed to long term contracts to complement Betts. Smith is a young catcher that can hit which is rare. Turner will eventually need to be replaced. They just need to fill in around those guys to keep it rolling. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Buehler, Urias, and May are the future of the pitching staff. Price and Kershaw probably have a couple of good years left. They’ll need a dominant closer to replace Jansen who isn’t what he used to be. 

Seager and Bellinger need to be signed to long term contracts to complement Betts. Smith is a young catcher that can hit which is rare. They just need to fill in around those guys to keep it rolling. 

Yup, the core is young. Plus we somehow still have a great farm system to fill some spots as needed. Hoping with the monkey off their backs the flood gates open and we see a few titles.

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Buehler, Urias, and May are the future of the pitching staff. Price and Kershaw probably have a couple of good years left. They’ll need a dominant closer to replace Jansen who isn’t what he used to be. They have some good young arms in the bullpen. 

Seager and Bellinger need to be signed to long term contracts to complement Betts. Smith is a young catcher that can hit which is rare. They just need to fill in around those guys to keep it rolling. 

Wont be able to keep both Bellinger and Seager long tern.  Too much money   gotta keep Seager, he can be like Jeter for another decade.  If they let people go occasionally but keep the core, theyll be able to pick up sticks, a third starter, or bully help at the trade dealine every year.

36 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

HOWBOUTHEM DODGERS!

I wonder whatever happened to that big nasty red head? I loved her when that video first came out! ;)

9 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Wont be able to keep both Bellinger and Seager long tern.  Too much money   gotta keep Seager, he can be like Jeter for another decade.  If they let people go occasionally but keep the core, theyll be able to pick up sticks, a third starter, or bully help at the trade dealine every year.

I’m thinking they will let Seager go, as great as he was this year. But they could figure it might be better to keep Seager as he will be cheaper, so who knows. But with Buehler on deck after them for a monster deal I don’t think they can keep both.

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Pretty sure that’s a Dodgers fan in the car, so this is technically relevant!

Holy shit, I've never seen the original video before. Lol 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

11 Best Memes of the Houston Astros' Sign-Stealing Scandal | News Break

3 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Turner was on the field when the team took their photo :)

r767253_1296x729_16-9.jpg