4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

Watched the Yankees and Nationals before the start of the Dodger game. Zero fans in the stands with nothing to district him and Angel Hernandez was still blowing calls. Phucking worthless. 

9 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Cubs Win!!!  That is all...

Hendricks pitched a masterful game. Held Milwaukee’s first eight in the order 0-27, only giving up a 3-3 performance by Arcia. As a Brewers fan that game was frustrating as hell (we were so impatient at the plate which I’ll attribute partially to some first game jitters) but I have to just tip my cap. Glad first pitch tomorrow is at noon Chicago time to get the taste of this one out of ours mouths quick.

• Like 1

It’s going to be a long sixty game season for the Giants. This may be the worst team San Francisco has ever fielded. I don't see them winning more than 20 of the 60 games. 

This sums up 2020

EdvfZu0UYAE9cx7.jpg.0c596e560e2e4c7a975b85296cc4d616.jpg
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

If you were worried that the new Covid rules would change the nature of the game, I’m currently watching the angels bullpen blow a game in an empty coliseum. This could describe a game in any season since 2015.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, B_Lootz said:

Hendricks pitched a masterful game. Held Milwaukee’s first eight in the order 0-27, only giving up a 3-3 performance by Arcia. As a Brewers fan that game was frustrating as hell (we were so impatient at the plate which I’ll attribute partially to some first game jitters) but I have to just tip my cap. Glad first pitch tomorrow is at noon Chicago time to get the taste of this one out of ours mouths quick.

Cubbies take 2-3 from the brew crew.  The NL Central is going to be fun this summer!  As long as the cards don’t win it!

Astros' Justin Verlander out for the year with an elbow injury