Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Snell pitching a gem. The Dodgers Bullpen delivering as well once they got Gonsolin out the game. Somebody is bound to blink.

Runs against Snell were always a long shot... was hoping they could at least drive his pitch count up so he was pulled after 5 or so. Here's to game 7...

6 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Runs against Snell were always a long shot... was hoping they could at least drive his pitch count up so he was pulled after 5 or so. Here's to game 7...

It's the sixth inning and you're already conceding. Were only down by 1 run. C'mon Blue. Dodger Blue that is! 

Just now, misplacedcowboy said:

Do you even MWCboard, bro? A reverse jinx works every time :ph34r:

Ya, I'm sure that's what you meant. :rolleyes:  

I saw someone wearing a D-backs cap today and was reminded of when the Dodgers celebrated in their stadium pool. Great memory! B)

Best Dodgers Diamondbacks Pool GIFs | Gfycat

Just now, misplacedcowboy said:

And just like that Barnes gets a hit and rays go to the bullpen! Go Blue

That's still not what you meant. Fess up man, you thought the game was over when you first posted that in the 6th. It's OK, we've all done it.

Alright Mookie! It's about time he showed up in the WS.

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

And Mookie greets the reliever with a double. Lol. 

He hasn't done much in the WS compared to the other playoff rounds, so I'm really glad he just scored the tie-breaking run. 

I didn't think the Dodgers would win tonight when I read that they were going with a bullpen rotation. I hoped they would of course and they just might. LA leads 2-1 after six innings. :banana:

1 minute ago, crixus said:

I didn't think the Dodgers would win tonight when I read that they were going with a bullpen rotation. I hoped they would of course and they just might. LA leads 2-1 after six innings. :banana:

Lot of ball game left

1 minute ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Same tactic nearly worked for Wyoming on Saturday and it just gave the Dodgers the lead after 6.

tenor.gif.f104ef287cde8c9abc35c0f71f143944.gif

Whatever, but we both know that's not what you meant. :rolleyes: You're just don't have the stones to fess up. I just did, but you're still playing games. Go ahead and take the last word. I'm getting back to the game.

la dodgers GIF 

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

So far it looks like Roberts made the right move on pitching the bullpen. You can’t expect Buehler or Urias would have done any better. Now can they finish? 

That's the 500 million dollar question, or whatever their payroll is these days. :D