Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

Frank Thomas is spot on.  The Braves are set up well for a run of their own and while this loss hurts, the experience should guide them.

Tampa Bay shouldn’t be taken lightly. They don’t have the Dodgers hitting or power, but their pitching is outstanding and was enough to take down two very good hitting teams in the Yankees and Astros. If the Dodgers get decent pitching they will finally get the monkey off their back. 

I don't want to sound nitpicky here, but that extra days rest for the Rays is looking pretty significant. Will be interesting to see how much fatigue the Dodgers are showing when Game 1 starts tomorrow.  

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

32 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

I don't want to sound nitpicky here, but that extra days rest for the Rays is looking pretty significant. Will be interesting to see how much fatigue the Dodgers are showing when Game 1 starts tomorrow.  

But the Rays had to travel, so really no difference.

3 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I’m sure it will help a little bit, but the Series having rest days will mitigate that their advantage in pitching as it goes deeper. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m sure it will help a little bit, but the Series having rest days will mitigate that their advantage in pitching as it goes deeper. 

WS will follow traditional schedule also with the 2-3-2 format with two off days 

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Game 1 of the World Series. It looked shaky with the Marlins outbreak but we actually made it.

Considering they didn't use a bubble system until the playoffs, I'm surprised they did make it. For awhile there I had my doubts. 

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’ll never understand why big leaguers don’t push the ball to the other side

It started shaky but Kershaw is dealing. Glasnow doing the same.

This entire pulling the ball thing is out of control