Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

51 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Do you think it is realistic to test every P5 athlete and coach quickly enough to have sports? Not asking rhetorically. I say athlete because I just don’t see colleges being able to get away with canceling all sports but football, and if all sports are played I don’t see them getting away with anything but equal safety/testing protocols for all sports. It just seems unlikely it can be pulled off due to the sheer number of people we are talking about. 

It’s definitely possible. But it’s going to require a ton of money and planning. Not everyone is going to be able to do it....not G5. 

Not to mention there might be some ethical issues. Putting athletes and coaches ahead of sick patients so that you can toss a ball around....the optics on that? Not great. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

BULLSHIT!! Joe Kelly gets suspended 8 games for throwing over a batters head, but the entire Astros team gets zero suspensions in one of the worst cheating scandals in modern sports history. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 minute ago, ridgeview2 said:

BULLSHIT!! Joe Kelly gets suspended 8 games for throwing over a batters head, but the entire Astros team gets zero suspensions in one of the worst cheating scandals in modern sports history. 

MLB is partly responsible for this scandal. No Astros players were punished and their title wasn’t vacated. Honestly, fck whoever is making the decisions. Bitches, all of them. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

4 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

MLB is partly responsible for this scandal. No Astros players were punished and their title wasn’t vacated. Honestly, fck whoever is making the decisions. Bitches, all of them. 

Rob Manfred is the worst commissioner in the history of sports. 

46 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

:rotflmfao: phuck the Dodgers!

phuck the Astros too.

but mostly...phuck the Dodgers!

3 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

unbelievable..

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

:rotflmfao: phuck the Dodgers!

phuck the Astros too.

but mostly...phuck the Dodgers!

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

This thread = a dodger hissy fit! 😂😂😂

Go Giants. 

I may be a Dodger fan, but I would be rooting for a Giants pitcher or any pitcher that threw some chin music at Springer, Altuve, or any other Astro player that was part of that team. The MLB brought this on themselves and opened the floodgates to vigilante justice. Joe Kelly won't be the last pitcher to do this.

11 minutes ago, renoskier said:

So this extra inning shit, is it just a 2020 thing? 

...please 

yes, for now.  like the DH in the national league "this extra innings shit" is just a 2020 thing.  Could be made permanent, but TBD.