Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

9 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

Cubs Win!!!  That is all...

Hendricks pitched a masterful game. Held Milwaukee’s first eight in the order 0-27, only giving up a 3-3 performance by Arcia. As a Brewers fan that game was frustrating as hell (we were so impatient at the plate which I’ll attribute partially to some first game jitters) but I have to just tip my cap. Glad first pitch tomorrow is at noon Chicago time to get the taste of this one out of ours mouths quick.

If you were worried that the new Covid rules would change the nature of the game, I’m currently watching the angels bullpen blow a game in an empty coliseum. This could describe a game in any season since 2015.

FOX has CGI fans in the bleachers at Wrigley.

Intellectually, a trade off for the average Cub bleacher creature.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, B_Lootz said:

Hendricks pitched a masterful game. Held Milwaukee’s first eight in the order 0-27, only giving up a 3-3 performance by Arcia. As a Brewers fan that game was frustrating as hell (we were so impatient at the plate which I’ll attribute partially to some first game jitters) but I have to just tip my cap. Glad first pitch tomorrow is at noon Chicago time to get the taste of this one out of ours mouths quick.

Cubbies take 2-3 from the brew crew.  The NL Central is going to be fun this summer!  As long as the cards don’t win it!

51 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Correction - Verlander denies reports he's out for the season.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29544264/report-astros-ace-justin-verlander-done-season

Astro's karma!!  Where's my trash can lid?

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!