Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

BASEBALL!!

It's better than nothing. Pretty cool to have the cardboard cutouts and the pumped in crowd noise. I just turned it on, do they have cheers synched up for hits and runs? 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

15 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

It's better than nothing. Pretty cool to have the cardboard cutouts and the pumped in crowd noise. I just turned it on, do they have cheers synched up for hits and runs? 

yep! it could almost sound real if you just let go and believe it, lol.

1 hour ago, ridgeview2 said:

When a foul ball hits a fan cutout in the stands. 

giphy-45.gif.7e5ca68ab5b5db8ad8a0b40184f0b2cc.gif

haha! my son said they should sell tickets for seats for $5, and then if a home run or foul ball hits your seat, you win a cool prize.

9 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

haha! my son said they should sell tickets for seats for $5, and then if a home run or foul ball hits your seat, you win a cool prize.

Multiple teams have said that when the season starts there will be cutouts in the outfield and if a ball hits one the team will send that person merch and tickets to a game when fans are allowed back. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

No, we do not.  Per the Canadian government.  At this point who gives a flip about whiney MLB?  So many of them pulling out of their teams like a bunch of rhythm method Catholics. No offense, Rome. Screw MLB.  For many months they've whined about too much, done nothing, and will be an afterthought until year after next. 

PGA goes. MLS goes. NBA goes.  NHL goes. Football goes.  Russian ping pong goes. Mask-wearing kick ball in a Walmart parking lot goes. 

MLB implodes..long overdue.  Overpaid fatt butt idiots. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

No other league has been more disappointing than MLB.  Every league has tried its best to adapt and carry on.  MLB did the direct opposite.  Screw em and their relentless whiney ways.

Spoiler

n

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

31 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

No, we do not.  Per the Canadian government.  At this point who gives a flip about whiney MLB?  So many of them pulling out of their teams like a bunch of rhythm method Catholics. No offense, Rome. Screw MLB.  For many months they've whined about too much, done nothing, and will be an afterthought until year after next. 

PGA goes. MLS goes. NBA goes.  NHL goes. Football goes.  Russian ping pong goes. Mask-wearing kick ball in a Walmart parking lot goes. 

MLB implodes..long overdue.  Overpaid fatt butt idiots. 

The most whining I have seen about baseball is you on this message board. You’re such a crybaby when it comes to this, it’s weird. 

Also, your thoughts about NFL players speaking up in a coordinated way with safety concerns? 

5 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Not sure what's more boring MLB or watching the paint dry.

Then.... don’t watch it? That’s what I do with sports I don’t find entertaining. And I don’t ever find myself caring enough to go tell fans of those sports why I don’t like the sport.

31 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Not sure what's more boring MLB or watching the paint dry.

Watching paint dry.  I've had to do it.  You know what's more boring than MLB?  No major sports at all.

Will be watching Sox vs Cubs at legendary Wrigley Field tonight. :banana: