Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Wyoming football on the rise

Leave it to Wyoming to pat themselves on the back for finding a few hidden gem recruits when hidden gems are all they could possibly recruit...cuz if any recruit they go after gets a D1 offer from any other program in a better location...they take that offer over Wyoming's 9 times out of 10. 

That's not the recipe that got them to the mutha f*ckin Potato Bowl, baby! Their recipe for success is to go undefeated in their mile-high frozen hellhole, then steal a few wins in the road to get bowl eligible---they can't just go 6-6 either or they'll get left out of bowling. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

8 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Leave it to Wyoming to pat themselves on the back for finding a few hidden gem recruits when hidden gems are all they could possibly recruit...cuz if any recruit they go after gets a D1 offer from any other program in a better location...they take that offer over Wyoming's 9 times out of 10. 

That's not the recipe that got them to the mutha f*ckin Potato Bowl, baby! Their recipe for success is to go undefeated in their mile-high frozen hellhole, then steal a few wins in the road to get bowl eligible---they can't just go 6-6 either or they'll get left out of bowling. 

Funny coming from the guy who cheers for a team who’s so bad they can’t even beat their own meat!  Lol.  Wyoming isn’t a bunch of world beaters but the do typically beat the hell out of the lowly Rebs so at least there is that.

8 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

It's currently 78 degrees with not a cloud in the sky on the golf course up here in our frozen hellhole. No murders reported this morning. No one begging for money on the corner. Mule deer grazing off of hole 4. Bloody Marys made from my neighbor's fresh heirloom tomatoes. Pure hell...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

9 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Nice, you are better than me at this.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

31 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Let’s see. Laramie or Las Vegas? Rural and extreme cold winters vs the bright lights and extreme hot summers. Neither, I’ll take Boise

Gotta love Bohl though, he does more with less.

Rural? It's a college town. Probably more "urban" than 90% of all of Idaho's towns. We've got about 3M people within 2 hours of us.

4 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Funny coming from the guy who cheers for a team who’s so bad they can’t even beat their own meat!  Lol.  Wyoming isn’t a bunch of world beaters but the do typically beat the hell out of the lowly Rebs so at least there is that.

The current record between the 2 teams is 13-11, Wyoming. With a current winning streak of 1.  So congrats, I guess.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

12 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

And leave it to a University of Not a Lotta Victories fan to denigrate Wyoming for having a tough, well managed football program rather than a mismanaged one which is soft as a newborn baby's ass.

Guest #1Stunner

All I know is that when BYU plays Wyoming AND UNLV , both schools are a delight.

The UNLV fans are more friendly, though (not sure why).

Regardless, the new Stadium in Las Vegas is amazing.  Hopeing that BYU can schedule a replacement game against UNLV.   @RebelRobert was on to something with this idea....

5 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

It's currently 78 degrees with not a cloud in the sky on the golf course up here in our frozen hellhole. No murders reported this morning. No one begging for money on the corner. Mule deer grazing off of hole 4. Bloody Marys made from my neighbor's fresh heirloom tomatoes. Pure hell...

😴BORRRRRING. ZZZZzzzZZZ😴....give me 105 with crackheads grazing in dumpsters behind the Denny's and MILFs cutting me off on the 2-15 in their Range Rovers going 90 cuz they're late to brunch with Tiffany and Stacy anyday of the week. 

and you actually know your neighbors? weirdo. I've lived in my neighborhood for 6 years and am barely acquaintances with all my neighbors and i plan to keep it that way...I get awesome heriloom tomatoes for $12 a pop at whole foods..not a fan of bloody marys tho--too much sodium. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

13 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

Matters on what you are looking for in life.  I wouldn't stereo type all athletes like you are trying to do.  I am glad that most D1 athletes are not my neighbor though.  So there is that.  Guess I'll take the hard nosed kids we do get, enjoy another run at the Mtn title and enjoy my weekend without worry.  

5 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

People will never get it.  It is a good thing.  

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

My guess is most of those are Colorado and Colorado State fans. AF and Wyoming split the rest 

Which has what, exactly, to do with Laramie's atmosphere as a college town rather than a rural community?

On 7/18/2020 at 9:09 AM, soupslam1 said:

Let’s see. Laramie or Las Vegas? Rural and extreme cold winters vs the bright lights and extreme hot summers. Neither, I’ll take Boise

Gotta love Bohl though, he does more with less.

NOT ME...I'm taken Laramie -over- Viva hands down.  I start HATING Vegas 1.75-days-in when I'm there on pleasure.  I'm good for 3-4 when I'm there for wrk.

=====================

¿WTF @Wyovanian...Vedauwoo Rocks isn’t a wyo State Prk?

820948AD-118E-4A4A-A4A3-B224E2EB962E.jpeg

image.jpeg.195083a9a44398f99b4886293d59598c.jpeg

E5D715D1-1EE9-4DE8-AECD-15E4785CF3DA.jpeg

AF996343-4E01-4272-AD60-8683DCB611F8.jpeg

8CBFB1D2-9ECF-4582-8168-4DEF412956BE.jpeg