Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AztecSU

Angriest fans in the MW?

Who's the best at being bitter?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the fans that you think are the most consistently angry in the MW conference

• Air Force
    • Boise State
    • Colorado State
    • Fresno State
    • Hawaii
    • Nevada
    • New Mexico
    • San Jose State
    • San Diego State
    • UNLV
    • Utah State
    • Wyoming

10 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

No BYU for the passive aggressive vote???

I’d put you with the BYU fans because of your passion for BYU.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

47 minutes ago, CV147 said:

I don't know how UNLV isn't running away with this. They had a 100+ page thread about firing their own coach.

Apparently us FS fans are quite the asses.  Must be the sheep-ban...

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

57 minutes ago, CV147 said:

I don't know how UNLV isn't running away with this. They had a 100+ page thread about firing their own coach.

I thought we were all having a great time... I told all my friends about it.

But it’s definitely UNR, they tried to fight our players. 

2 hours ago, CV147 said:

It was 200 and completely justified...there was a 200 page thread about hiring a new coach too--and it was comedy gold. 

If it was coolest fanbase, we would definitely win running away. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

It has to be the SDSU fan....especially this year...had a great basketball team who 'might' have competed for the National Championship.  And a football team that doesn't live up to expectations.  

I truly feel for SUDS fan, damn good basketball team, that didn't get the chance to prove itself. That's gotta hurt.

8 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

It has to be the SDSU fan....especially this year...had a great basketball team who 'might' have competed for the National Championship.  And a football team that doesn't live up to expectations.  

I truly feel for SUDS fan, damn good basketball team, that didn't get the chance to prove itself. That's gotta hurt.

honestly they were saved from a 2nd round burnout that would've diminished the MWC's ranking/seeding prospects for years. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

honestly they were saved from a 2nd round burnout that would've diminished the MWC's ranking/seeding prospects for years. 

Ya know, that's a valid possibility.  But, damn, we''ll never know, the meltdown would have been epic tho.

SDSU.  They tend to hold grudges, especially regarding BYU (we don't want to play them in anything!).  They've been against a full round robin for years.  So of course, the MW said we're playing 20 league games soon.  Something about Boise getting extra cash for football via a sweetheart tv deal.  And Craig Thompson being a buffoon.

That about covers it

8 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

SDSU.  They tend to hold grudges, especially regarding BYU (we don't want to play them in anything!).  They've been against a full round robin for years.  So of course, the MW said we're playing 20 league games soon.  Something about Boise getting extra cash for football via a sweetheart tv deal.  And Craig Thompson being a buffoon.

That about covers it

Ha ha. Now the school has jumped in bed with BYU again. It makes for some grumpy fans. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

13 minutes ago, robe said:

Ha ha. Now the school has jumped in bed with BYU again. It makes for some grumpy fans. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5089704

Boise state fans have to be considered the odds-on favorite. Their fans have spent the past 30 years upset about being disrespected.....even when they had to manufacture the disrespect. There can be no other. 

6 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Boise state fans have to be considered the odds-on favorite. Their fans have spent the past 30 years upset about being disrespected.....even when they had to manufacture the disrespect. There can be no other. 

We're mostly mad about teams like yours holding our conference back. I'm happy about the level of respect we get nationally.

I think, therefore I'm.

6 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Zero grandmothers have been hunted down and brutalized by Boise State fans however. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

19 hours ago, CV147 said:

and it got done, and then the next one as well. we're happy now!

and we will be MORE happy very soon, when we have new digs. (take that however you want, lol)

18 hours ago, Ibanez said:

Congrats San Jose State and New Mexico. You don't get enough fans in the football stadium to qualify. 

Lobo fans will be back now that Gonzalez and Rocky are back in town. The Locksley and Davie years were hell on attendance. Those days are over.

9 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Lobo fans will be back now that Gonzalez and Rocky are back in town. The Locksley and Davie years were hell on attendance. Those days are over.

You’re delusional if you think Unm has ever been good at football.  Check out their MWC record.19063365-85F2-4B89-ADAF-A35A7A57A521.jpeg.84c43fe4fbf1931c64d8b5323f64796c.jpeg