Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Federal Law Enforcement Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab Protesters Off Portland Streets

Just now, Bob said:

Retro needs a Xanax! I needed one yesterday.

Are you onboard with this fascism, Bob? I have to imagine that you got a semi from reading the article.

6 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Great whataboutism to defend Facist behavior. But hey everyone has an excuse in the moment :waiting:

They're the whataboutism party -- it's the only recourse they have to justify Trump's failures. 

*Trump does something stupid*

Trump supporters: "Well, if you squint and turn your head sideways, this is kinda like that one time that Dem politician did that one thing..." All the while failing to acknowledge this is all coming from one President in less than one term. Gotta admit though, their mental gymnastics are impressive. 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

I disagree with the particular methods, but shit, how long have these destructive protests been going on in Portland?  It's getting ridiculous and not something becoming of a civilized society.

I've got you down as a fascist as well.

8 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I said I’m not on board with it.  You’ve called me a fascist 8 times since.  GFY you illiterate quack.

I mean, if you support a fascist, I have to imagine that you are one yourself. :shrug:

15 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You're a phucking phuckwit. I guess you're okay with peaceful American citizens being kidnapped by law enforcement. You and the rest of your goddamned fascist goons can get phucked. You don't care about this country, you care about your goddamned phucked up ideology. I don't give a flying phuck if Mug decides to ban me for this... you and your ilk phucking sicken me. 

oh darn,  he's losing the argument.  Revert to Liberalism rule 1 - call them a racist/fascist ...   
The only fascism I've been noticing is all coming from the liberal side.  And your trying to be the resident thought police.   

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

oh darn,  he's losing the argument.  Revert to Liberalism rule 1 - call them a racist/fascist ...   
The only fascism I've been noticing is all coming from the liberal side.  And your trying to be the resident thought police.   

I haven't lost an argument. You're defending fascism.