Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Federal Law Enforcement Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab Protesters Off Portland Streets

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Guys can we bring it down a notch and stop calling our fellow posters fascists, communists, racists, etc?

Supporting Trump is supporting fascism.

LOL @ Chad Wolf's twitter pic...  tough guy cosplay from a dude who played tennis in college. 

WNvE-_Mi_400x400.jpg

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Guys can we bring it down a notch and stop calling our fellow posters fascists, communists, racists, etc?

Damn. I was just going to suggest a fascist-communist-racist reaction emoji. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

This is where the real scary shit begins. Expect more of this kind of thing for the next 6 months. 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. I don't know why we kept giving his rhetoric the benefit of the doubt.

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I opted for Banana Republicans but when you do things like:

replace multiple Federal Attorneys investigating you and your friends 

seek personal political favors from foreign governments by withholding Congressionally approved funds 

try to put you political opponents in jail, including Cohn and those in Portland

remove multiple inspector generals investigating misuse of funds 

attack the press for telling the truth and talk only to your favored new source,

force public health data on Covid to go through the White House so you can selectively release it.

I’m sorry @mugtang but it’s text book facism and those who support him and/or don’t oppose it :shrug:    Is there a term that you think is fair???

33 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

LOL @ Chad Wolf's twitter pic...  tough guy cosplay from a dude who played tennis in college. 

WNvE-_Mi_400x400.jpg

Hey! I played tennis in college and can also rock a set of Dave Clark's. :foottap:

Just now, renoskier said:

Hey! I played tennis in college and can also rock a set of Dave Clark's. :foottap:

I played tennis in college as well, but I can't rock the sunglasses.

Black police officer in Portland: Portland Police twitter. 

“It says something when you’re at a Black Lives Matter protest, you have more minorities on the police side than you have in a violent crowd and you have white people screaming at black officers: ‘You have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen'...Every time I try to have a conversation with someone that looks like me, someone white comes up and tell them not to talk."

Just now, pokerider said:

Black police officer in Portland: Portland Police twitter. 

“It says something when you’re at a Black Lives Matter protest, you have more minorities on the police side than you have in a violent crowd and you have white people screaming at black officers: ‘You have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen'...Every time I try to have a conversation with someone that looks like me, someone white comes up and tell them not to talk."

What in the flying phuck does that have to do with federal "law enforcement" without insignia kidnapping American citizens? Oh wait, it doesn't. Fascist. 

51 minutes ago, retrofade said:

He's a fascist. This is a wet dream for him.

Forget your meds?  This thread has clearly gotten you upset.  I already stated my thoughts on the topic. Maybe forgetting your meds has affected your reading comprehension too?

v0icAvfW.jpg

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

What in the flying phuck does that have to do with federal "law enforcement" without insignia kidnapping American citizens? Oh wait, it doesn't. Fascist. 

so many of those pretending to support BLM and blacks in general are more racist than general public.   Your faux outrage over some people being questioned is much higher than any outrage you have over violent protesters, looters, rioters, etc.  
Just like you have no outrage if some thug kills a child.  

56 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yep but you will vote for him anyway despite this action being one in a long string of Banana Republican actions :banana:

it’s not like this was the first thing Trump has done nor will it be the last in terms of politicizing the Departments of Justice and Defense.  

Spare me the vote shaming.  I don’t care what a looney toon like you thinks.  You’re full of whacked out takes.

v0icAvfW.jpg

so many of those pretending to support BLM and blacks in general are more racist than general public.   Your faux outrage over some people being questioned is much higher than any outrage you have over violent protesters, looters, rioters, etc.  

You're a phucking phuckwit. I guess you're okay with peaceful American citizens being kidnapped by law enforcement. You and the rest of your goddamned fascist goons can get phucked. You don't care about this country, you care about your goddamned phucked up ideology. I don't give a flying phuck if Mug decides to ban me for this... you and your ilk phucking sicken me. 

Great whataboutism to defend Facist behavior. But hey everyone has an excuse in the moment :waiting:

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

Spare me the vote shaming.  I don’t care what a looney toon like you thinks.  You’re full of whacked out takes.

Says the phucking fascist. 

1 minute ago, NorCalCoug said:

Haha.  I’m not vote shaming you.  I think you fit right in with the crowd.  Others.... perhaps.