Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Lee Marks is an absolute Beast

55 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Yeah he is paying off big time.  This could be our best recruiting class ever.

Disrespecting... hahaha.  He wanted away from Harsin most likely.  He's an awesome dude.  As personable and easy going as they come.  Smart too.   When Bronco coaches move they are on about a 90% hit rate for kicking ass wherever they go.

Hoser thanks for Courtney Morgan!!!   He is the best player personnel hire we have had.  Also USU/TexasTech for Julius Brown. 

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

Disrespecting... hahaha.  He wanted away from Harsin most likely.  He's an awesome dude.  As personable and easy going as they come.  Smart too.   When Bronco coaches move they are on about a 90% hit rate for kicking ass wherever they go.

Harsin's a good coach but he doesn't mix well with some personality types.  Have it on good authority that neither Moore brother will ever coach at Boise State as long as he's there. 

36 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Funny as hell Fresneck hiring exBronco coaches. I guess to beat the best Fresneck is trying to learn from the best. 

If we could only get them to hire Harsin.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

49 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Funny as hell Fresneck is stealing Bronco coaches. I guess to beat the best Fresneck is trying to learn from the best. 

FIFY

The best hires are usually the ones that have an ax to grind vs their former employer. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

9 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

FIFY

The best hires are usually the ones that have an ax to grind vs their former employer. 

Yeah I like how he said “ex Bronco” coaches as if BSU didn’t like/want Marks anymore. The guy is a phenomenal recruiter. Who would want that? LOL!!

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

Yeah I like how he said “ex Bronco” coaches as if BSU didn’t like/want Marks anymore. The guy is a phenomenal recruiter. Who would want that? LOL!!

Picked to win MWC west, finish 4-8. Lol. Fresneck being Fresneck.