Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

CSU-Fresno Athletic Facilities UPDATE: Lip Stick on a Pig

Over on another thread on this board about a NFL QB that played for Miss St, @Cincy asked me a misguide question about CSU's new state of the art on-campus stadium.  It got me thinking though, we are long overdue to take a look at facilities improvements down in the BIG Valley:

Press Box & Suite Upgrade:  CANCELLED due to lack of funding.

Concessions & Restrooms:  Still NO kitchen for concessions & LONG bathroom lines

Recent Projects:  Repaired structural cracking to the bowl in seating area.  Repaired ruptured irrigation lines that flooded the end zone.  New playing surface & the best God damned lighting system in five-counties

New Football Operations Cntr:   On-Hold due to lack of space.

Recent Changes on Fundraising Staff in 2020:  Subtraction by Subtraction

James Sewell - Assoc Dir of Development/Major Gifts...bailed for Nevada

Adam Brooks - Assoc Athletic Dir for Development...bailed for Cal

Davey Walton - Assoc Dir of Development/Major Gifts...bailed for UCLA

Bright Spots at 'Dawg Stadium:  Beer Sales returned in 2017 after a 11-yr hiatus

Alphonso “Duce” Bigelow:  Frmr f'ball player & $10mm A-Dept donor UPDATE:  Charged with hit ’n’ run DUI w/his kid in the car & no valid Drivers Lic in Dec 2015 & his wife filed for divorce in 2014

CSU-FresNo faithful, did I miss anything???

GO 'DAWGS!!!

================

https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/college/mountain-west/fresno-state/bulldogs-football/article242105541.html

And Fresno shitty stadium still puts more buts in the seats than both of your schools combined.

San Jose State,15,396

Colorado State, 23,338

LOLOLOL!!!

@GoState99755 you are too easy.  You got so mad you started a separate thread??  HAHAHAHA!!!

What has your shiny new stadium got you so far?  

I got 2 dopes/fish  on one hook as creepy took time off his busy schedule on his knees to join you.  Classic.

1 hour ago, Super six said:

And Fresno shitty stadium still puts more buts in the seats than both of your schools combined.

San Jose State,15,396

Colorado State, 23,338

You just blew the small minds of those two dolts.

Oh, you'd prefer not to acknowledge our Valley's farming community? Sorry to even talk of these vital workers-let's all pretend grocery stores make the food. Sorry ECA to speak of these "lower" lives-even though "I" believe they matter.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, creeper86 said:

Oh, you'd prefer not to acknowledge our Valley's farming community? Sorry to even talk of these vital workers-let's all pretend grocery stores make the food. Sorry ECA to speak of these "lower" lives-even though "I" believe they matter.

I wasn't speaking about that, I was speaking about the personal info of a donor/football player and its relevance in the conversation.  No idea what you are talking about.

9 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I wasn't speaking about that, I was speaking about the personal info of a donor/football player and its relevance in the conversation.  No idea what you are talking about.

Quote is your friend....

On 7/16/2020 at 5:54 AM, Cincy said:

@GoState99755 you are too easy.  You got so mad you started a separate

thread??  <---I  Pointing out your hypocrisy = "mad"???

I got 2 dopes/fish  on one hook as creepy took time off his busy schedule on his knees to join you.   <---I  How old are you...like 12-y/o???

9 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

When a guy endangers the life of his kid & everybody else on the roadway, doesn't it stop being "personal?"

On 7/16/2020 at 4:44 AM, Super six said:

San Jose State,15,396

Colorado State, 23,338

#1 - I’m glad to see your CSU-FresNo education is paying dividends:

38,734 > 31,552

You do NOT put “…more buts butts (FIFY) in the seats than both…schools combined.”

Are you sure your handle is “Super-Six?”  Are you sure you didn’t mean Super-5 or Super-7?

#2 - 2019 was an anomaly.  A Fri-game game the-day-after Thxgvn’g, on-a-wk the students had off, right after receiving 1.5’ of snow & the coldest kick-off ever at Canvas (+28*f), pulled that average way down.

2018 - CSU-FresNo bested CSU by 2k

2017 - CSU had 1.5k more that CSU-FresNo

Factor in the 71k that annually attend the Rky Mtn Showdown at Mile High (not include in the numbers above) & the Rams blow-away the ‘dawgs in attendance.

6F925CE1-A5C1-410D-96FE-03378EB38459.jpeg

EEDDDE15-BC98-4AAD-8918-4A8E6F203AE0.jpeg

648D40AF-61E7-406F-B9F0-ADC66E5DF79A.jpeg

B1799E7A-C2AF-4558-8E5D-B7F6C7339088.jpeg

On 7/16/2020 at 4:44 AM, Super six said:

San Jose State,15,396

Colorado State, 23,338

On 7/16/2020 at 5:57 AM, Cincy said:

You just blew the small minds of those two dolts.  <---I  ¿What happened your mind when you realize you & @Super six have yet to master simple addition & your greater-thans/less-thans?

15 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

#1 - I’m glad to see your CSU-FresNo education is paying dividends:

38,734 > 31,552

You do NOT put “…more buts butts (FIFY) in the seats than both…schools combined.”

Are you sure your handle is “Super-Six?”  Are you sure you didn’t mean Super-5 or Super-7?

6F925CE1-A5C1-410D-96FE-03378EB38459.jpeg

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

And the divorce?  Sorry, you were just being an ass for no reason.  

It was a public srvc for her.  I’m sure there are a lot o’ single guys on here looking for a good woman...