Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Dak Prescott - A Mark Ass Bitch?

Should the Cowboys Pay Dak Big Money?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Cowboys Pay Dak Big Money?

• Yes - It's the Price of Doing Business
    • No - That's Irresponsible, and he just isn't Dak good...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29461087/dak-prescott-extension-cowboys-unlikely-deadline-sources-say

201701_2003_agddg.jpg

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/14/decision-day-comes-for-dallas-cowboys-dak-prescott/

LOL @ the comment section ^^...

This comment says it all:

daysend564 says:

He’ll take his $31M and combine it with his $50M in endorsements and walk way as a mediocre skilled QB that made $80M this season just because he is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys

Ah, Dak, you bitch...

New-Signature.jpg

7 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

One had some of the worst NFL O-lines to ever be put together, and the other has been blessed with some of the best, plus a strong running game to complement. 

I'd love to ship Dak out of town for his little brother...

I'd give Dak plus a 2nd rd pick without hesitation. ..

New-Signature.jpg

Remember that time Jerry covered our asses signing this former MW QB great, for seriously cheap money??

Dallas-signs-QB-Andy-Dalton-to-1-year-de

Too bad Dak's isn't smart enough to understand the benefits associated with being QB1 for the Cowboys...

Let's review the advantages:

- An ass ton of national media commercials 

- No state tax in Texas

- Post career opportunities galore: see how Romo and Staubach are doing money wise...  Forbes had recently named Staubach the -highest-paid retired NFL player, with $12 million earned last year.  Tony topped that by just a smidgen, as CBS now pays him $17m/year...

Let's review the advantages of signing with another team for a few million more than the Cowboys would pay:

gollum_ring.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

On 7/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

One had some of the worst NFL O-lines to ever be put together, and the other has been blessed with some of the best, plus a strong running game to complement. 

They both showed-up to every game, unlike you pulling a disappearing act once CSU-Fresno starting shitting the bed last-yr.

Well, the Cowboys just did the equivalent of backhanding Dak, like the gold-digging whore he is...

To the left, to the left - all your future plans in a box to the left....

Loser...

Sometimes grubbing for and worshiping money, doesn't work...

Good riddance you greedy POS.

Here's hoping you make your way over to the Bills, Bengals, Browns, or some other trash-bag team...

Remember the ~$50M in endorsements you had?  You should probably say goodbye now..

Again, let this be a lesson, when you worship money, you get what you sought, a filthy, passed-around loser...  Perhaps, other players take note...

New-Signature.jpg

He needs to concentrate a little more on football and a little less on personal relationships...

He's an insatiable little spoon if I've ever seen one...

maxresdefault.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

15 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

The both showed-up to every game, unlike you pulling a disappearing act once CSU-Fresno starting shitting the bed last-yr.

How are things going with regards to paying off that CSU stadium debt?  You guys were phucked before COVID, now with the possibility of no season or partial season, that stadium debt must be giving you nightmares.  Have fun!

5 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Well, the Cowboys just did the equivalent of backhanding Dak, like the gold-digging whore he is...

To the left, to the left - all your future plans in a box to the left....

Loser...

Sometimes grubbing for and worshiping money, doesn't work...

Good riddance you greedy POS.

Here's hoping you make your way over to the Bills, Bengals, Browns, or some other trash-bag team...

Remember the ~$50M in endorsements you had?  You should probably say goodbye now..

Again, let this be a lesson, when you worship money, you get what you sought, a filthy, passed-around loser...  Perhaps, other players take note...

He wouldn't play in Buffalo. They already have the prototypical NFL QB. They don't want some 6'2" qb with limited mobility and baby sized hands. If they wanted that they would just draft a qb from Boise.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

He wouldn't play in Buffalo. They already have the prototypical NFL QB. They don't want some 6'2" qb with limited mobility and baby sized hands. If they wanted that they would just draft a qb from Boise.

Maybe he'll make his way to Jacksonville...

Either way, he should probably cancel all fantasies he ever had RE making a living in DFW. 

Now, he's just a selfish player that barely got past his rookie contract...  All he had to do was perform and have success, while playing as many years as possible in Dallas, and then, he'd be set for life...  I used to love Dak, but he's the problem..  His agent is a real piece of work also.   Likely that Jerry & Co. boycott his players and take measures for others to blackball him...

It's so evident to me now that his reasoning and values aren't worthy anyway, so I'm glad with the way things have turned out..

Andy Dalton, on the other hand, by playing only a couple years with us, at a significantly reduced price, will always have business opportunities and free food forever.

I don't even want to see Dak in uniform ever again; guy's a bitch...  He must think he's bigger than the Dallas Cowboys - what a fool...

To me, the solution is simple: kick his ass out the door after the season, then let Dalton hold QB1 down for a year or two.  In the interim, identify a top QB prospect, and then pony up the draft capital necessary to move up and select your guy... 

New-Signature.jpg

6 hours ago, Cincy said:

How are things going with regards to paying off that CSU stadium debt?  You guys were phucked before COVID, now with the possibility of no season or partial season, that stadium debt must be giving you nightmares.  Have fun!

We are doing just fine thank you @Cincy.  We are ahead of schedule on our bond payments.  I guess you missed our $58mm naming rights deal for the stadium & field, which was 2nd in the nation at that time behind only U$C.  Our 23-pvt suites, 884-club seats & 224-loge boxes are complete sold-out.

Have you had a chance to check-out your new Press Box & Suites yet?  Ohhh wait…those projects were cancelled do to lack of funding.

Our New Belgium Brewery pvt beer garden in the north endzone (image below) is been a big hit in Ft Fun.  What do y’all have that’s comparable?  I guess you guys are just content to have beer sales back.  Man…those dry-yrs between 2006-2017 must have been rough. 

What’s worse in ‘Dawgs Stadium the lack of a kitchen for concessions & the long bathroom lines, or the structural cracking & ruptured irrigation lines that flooded your end zone?

How’s fundraising going since your $10mm donation from frmr player Alphonso “Duce” Bigelow disappeared into thin air?  I was curious what your esteemed alumnus & frmr linebacker was up to these days.  Señor Google didn't have much for me, however it looks like he was in Fres-tucky long enough in 2015 to get a hit ’n’ run DUI w/his kid in the car & his  wife filed for divorce in the Spring of 2014.

Fund raising might be a lil’ rough in the BIG Valley for y’all considering the mass exodus form the ranks CSU-Fresno’s development staff in the last 5-months:

Bailed for Nevada:  James Sewell - Assoc Dir of Development/Major Gifts

Bailed for Cal:  Adam Brooks - Assoc Athletic Dir for Development

Bailed for UCLA:  Davey Walton - Assoc Dir of Development/Major Gifts

Looks like all the rats bailing on the CSU-Fresno ship made nice upgrades given their recent moves.

I look frwd to getting an update from you on all your new facility upgrade efforts over there in the Greater Kingsburgh/Sanger Metroplex.  

You might want to think twice before throwing rocks from you glass house net-time buddy...

================

https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/college/mountain-west/fresno-state/bulldogs-football/article242105541.html

347430BC-BC95-4A58-BD98-BE7C21A0D022.jpeg

55F9256C-B8AD-4B8A-BD77-04AAE223BBC0.jpeg

B7C1816C-31D8-4EF1-8AF8-44079E22EE31.jpeg

8B70F838-3383-4159-8A27-F47D57DF4CF5.jpeg

DC397E30-4E34-43D5-A29F-F6A91CD2DFD3.jpeg

E79CF11C-1C90-49BD-9C44-4C8C8B1528F8.jpeg

499231B0-49D2-4ADB-95DA-2D096AFFA4E0.jpeg

DEAA1B90-BC57-4402-B11A-A408D55D101D.jpeg

15 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

We are doing just fine thank you @Cincy.  We are ahead of schedule on our bond payments.  I guess you missed our $58mm naming rights deal for the stadium & field, which was 2nd in the nation at that time behind only U$C.  Our 23-pvt suites, 884-club seats & 224-loge boxes are complete sold-out.

Have you had a chance to check-out your new Press Box & Suites yet?  Ohhh wait…those projects were cancelled do to lack of funding.

Our New Belgium Brewery pvt beer garden in the north endzone (image below) is been a big hit in Ft Fun.  What do y’all have that’s comparable?  I guess you guys are just content to have beer sales back.  Man…those dry-yrs between 2006-2017 must have been rough.  I feel for you man.

What’s worse in ‘Dawgs Stadium the lack of a kitchen for concessions & bathroom lines, or the structural cracking & ruptured irrigation lines?

How’s fundraising going since your $10mm donation from frmr player Alphonso “Duce” Bigelow disappeared into thin air?  I was curious what your esteemed alumnus & frmr linebacker was up to these days.  Señor Google didn't have much for me, however it looks like he was in Fres-tucky long enough in 2016 to get a hit ’n’ run DUI w/his kid in the car.  ¡NICE!

Fund raising might be a lil’ rough in the BIG Valley for y’all considering the mass exodus form the ranks CSU-Fresno’s development staff in the last 5-months:

Bailed for Nevada:  James Sewell - Assoc Dir of Development/Major Gifts

Bailed for Cal:  Adam Brooks - Assoc Athletic Dir for Development

Bailed for UCLA:  Davey Walton - Assoc Dir of Development/Major Gifts

Looks like all the rats bailing on the CSU-Fresno ship made nice upgrades given their recent moves.

I look frwd to getting an update from you on all your new facility upgrade efforts over there in the Greater Kingsburgh/Sanger Metroplex.  

You might want to think twice before throwing rocks from you glass house net-time buddy...

================

https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/college/mountain-west/fresno-state/bulldogs-football/article242105541.html

347430BC-BC95-4A58-BD98-BE7C21A0D022.jpeg

55F9256C-B8AD-4B8A-BD77-04AAE223BBC0.jpeg

B7C1816C-31D8-4EF1-8AF8-44079E22EE31.jpeg

8B70F838-3383-4159-8A27-F47D57DF4CF5.jpeg

DC397E30-4E34-43D5-A29F-F6A91CD2DFD3.jpeg

E79CF11C-1C90-49BD-9C44-4C8C8B1528F8.jpeg

499231B0-49D2-4ADB-95DA-2D096AFFA4E0.jpeg

DEAA1B90-BC57-4402-B11A-A408D55D101D.jpeg

Ummmm, what he said.

Looks like I upset someone?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun.com/mountain-west/colorado-state/colorado-state-crowd-loss-illinois-state/amp

Last year was just as bad?

More lost possible revenue this year?

You must like getting smoke blown up your ass?  You guys are phucked whether you want to admit it or not. 

Pathetic

F92D467E-45DE-4A82-936B-4E86FD7934B0.jpeg