Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Fittest Cities in Murica

48 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I definitely believe Denver at #8. I'm pretty fit, and exercise a bit, but my neighbors definitely make me feel like a lazy alcoholic lol.

Boise at number 9 seems right.  This is one active city.  We would crack top 3 I think if finger steaks and fry sauce were not so damn good.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Boise at number 9 seems right.  This is one active city.  We would crack top 3 I think if finger steaks and fry sauce were not so damn good.

I’m a little shocked that Colorado Springs came in so low. @Bob needs to get his ass up off the couch.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

A sedentary worklife in the trucks offsets all the biking, rafting and hiking.  

On 7/14/2020 at 12:47 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

How bout those fat asses in AAC land @Did I hear a WOOSH?

According to that list Orlando is around middle of the pack both in the list and compared to MWC in the list.  As half man half bronco you should really consider having the half man part be the thinking half of you.  Then again, since you are a horse’s ass this may be your man brain.  Either way I feel bad for you.  

3 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

According to that list Orlando is around middle of the pack both in the list and compared to MWC in the list.  As half man half bronco you should really consider having the half man part be the thinking half of you.  Then again, since you are a horse’s ass this may be your man brain.  Either way I feel bad for you.  

Congrats, but he asked about the conference.  My guess is Tulsa, Wichita, Cincinnati and the Florida schools round out the top half.  I would guess that bottom half would fill the nations worst fit cities.

ETA: Forgot about SMU. Dallas has to be top half, so bump one of the others.

27 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Congrats, but he asked about the conference.  My guess is Tulsa, Wichita, Cincinnati and the Florida schools round out the top half.  I would guess that bottom half would fill the nations worst fit cities.

ETA: Forgot about SMU. Dallas has to be top half, so bump one of the others.

The only one that’s low is Memphis. Either way his narrative of the fat ass conference is false by whatever measure you choose.  Of course it’s silly comparing the health of a city with millions of people to something the size of a suburb like Boise.  Don’t know why I even bother, he’s just a stain that should be ignored I guess.  

On 7/14/2020 at 11:44 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think you said you like Edge Brewing? On Saturdays they do prime rib finger steaks (or used to at least), probably the best I have ever had.

Still don't like their beer much though. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

11 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That was way too much wind up for not enough of an insult.