Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Pelosi concerned about the Trump phenomenon

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-drop-in-polls-has-confident-democrats-sensing-a-tsunami-coming-in-november/ar-BB16DBMY

Nancy is worried about losing house seats now that Trump will be on the ballot. She says she has never seen anything like this before. Hugely popular and unpopular. 

this election has a bunch of twist left. 

The race will tighten up. How does Biden preform in the debates. If Trump gets Ohio and Florida which is still very possible. He really needs only one more battle ground state. You have to figure at least a 5 point surge in the polls numbers in November for Trump. He is so far behind even 5 probably puts him behind but it certainly tightens the battle ground states. 

Hah this came from an article with a headline the race is over basically. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

55 minutes ago, robe said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-drop-in-polls-has-confident-democrats-sensing-a-tsunami-coming-in-november/ar-BB16DBMY

Nancy is worried about losing house seats now that Trump will be on the ballot. She says she has never seen anything like this before. Hugely popular and unpopular. 

this election has a bunch of twist left. 

The race will tighten up. How does Biden preform in the debates. If Trump gets Ohio and Florida which is still very possible. He really needs only one more battle ground state. You have to figure at least a 5 point surge in the polls numbers in November for Trump. He is so far behind even 5 probably puts him behind but it certainly tightens the battle ground states. 

Hah this came from an article with a headline the race is over basically. 

Biden shouldn't debate Trump unless it is a level playing field where both have released their tax returns.  He should also not debate Trump unless the last 1/3 of the debate time is spent on fact checking statements made during the debate.  Having Trump spend an hour lying up there and debating against a serial liar doesn't do anybody any good.  

Posted Image

1 minute ago, Bob said:

The best thing Hidin' Biden could do is stay in his basement. Biden is a very low IQ individual anyway, and throw in his dementia and doing a live debate would be a disaster for him.

Lordy, it's incomprehensible that the Dems put forth someone like Biden. He's basically a corpse they prop up in front of crowds of up to 25 people. He's half-dead

Are you irony impaired?

1 hour ago, Bob said:

The best thing Hidin' Biden could do is stay in his basement. Biden is a very low IQ individual anyway, and throw in his dementia and doing a live debate would be a disaster for him.

Lordy, it's incomprehensible that the Dems put forth someone like Biden. He's basically a corpse they prop up in front of crowds of up to 25 people. He's half-dead

It’ll be the continuation of the TV series. He and Ginsberg will be the Walking Dead. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Trump knows his base by putting playground monikers on his enemies.  Slow Joe, Pocahontas, pencil neck Schiff, etc,etc.   IOW he knows his low mentality base will paraphrase whatever he says, over and over.  So prove to us why you're certain Biden is low IQ.   

Well, Don the Con paid someone to take his SAT.  More than likely someone took his exams as well.  Like his tax returns, this stable "genius" won't release his grades.  Gotta go with Rex Tillerson who called him a f'cken moron.  Suggested selling Puerto Rico and buying Greenland?  His WH allies always cover his ass saying he was only joking.  Yeah, uh huh.   

15 minutes ago, aztech said:

Trump knows his base by putting playground monikers on his enemies.  Slow Joe, Pocahontas, pencil neck Schiff, etc,etc.   IOW he knows his low mentality base will paraphrase whatever he says, over and over.  So prove to us why you're certain Biden is low IQ.   

Well, Don the Con paid someone to take his SAT.  More than likely someone took his exams as well.  Like his tax returns, this stable "genius" won't release his grades.  Gotta go with Rex Tillerson who called him a f'cken moron.  Suggested selling Puerto Rico and buying Greenland?  His WH allies always cover his ass saying he was only joking.  Yeah, uh huh.   

The only reason Betsy DeVos & Steve Mnuchin got cabinet positions they have zero qualification for is because they blew trump & that's about the depth of qualifications it takes for trump to be hiring the "only the best" - trumps a total clown 

2 hours ago, Bob said:

An empty Shell of a candidate. 

53 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’ll be the continuation of the TV series. He and Ginsberg will be the Walking Dead. 

This is more like the sequel to grumpy old men.   One dotrad's comedic schtick is to always brag how young and vibrant he is over the other.  The oldest president in history saying this lol.  

I am guessing seniors love these ageist attacks and that Trump sees it as their duty to die, as long as they drop off their early vote ballot first. 

Posted Image

13 minutes ago, Bob said:

Graduated 76th of 85 in his law school class. Plagiarized his way through, to boot. His opinions are thoughts are shaped by what his constituents desire not according to his own conscience. He says some of the creepiest and stupidest shit I've ever heard. He stutters and stammers. His nickname is "Crazy Uncle Joe". He's a habitual liar and embellisher. Need I go on?

So what about his class standing?  He is after a law school graduate, which is what HE earned..  Isn't that the point?  Do you have proof of what is in bold print?  

16 minutes ago, Bob said:

Graduated 76th of 85 in his law school class. Plagiarized his way through, to boot. His opinions are thoughts are shaped by what his constituents desire not according to his own conscience. He says some of the creepiest and stupidest shit I've ever heard. He stutters and stammers. His nickname is "Crazy Uncle Joe". He's a habitual liar and embellisher. Need I go on?

Trump...

• had someone take his SATs for him.
  • faked having a medical condition in order to dodge the draft.
  • has --- on multiple occasions --- talked about having sex and/or a romantic relationship with his daughter.
  • cheats at golf.
  • brags about sexually assaulting women.
  • makes decisions at the drop of a hat without any thought to their potential consequences.
  • raped his first wife.
  • has made nearly 20,000 false statements since taking office 3.5 years ago.
  • committed financial fraud in acquiring loans for his properties.
  • had his campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, national security advisor, personal friend and advisor, and foreign policy advisor, and personal lawyer convicted of committing felonies in his name.
  • refuses to abide by history and normal conventions by not releasing his tax returns.

The list goes on, but I don't have the time or energy to continue with it.

Just now, Bob said:

It's common knowledge that he plagiarized his way through school. That's not earning anything. That's cheating. It's a reflection of his intelligence and character... both of which are dog shit.

I'm calling you out.  Prove it.

1 minute ago, Bob said:

It's common knowledge that he plagiarized his way through school. That's not earning anything. That's cheating. It's a reflection of his intelligence and character... both of which are dog shit.

Let's see some proof of the "common knowledge" that he plagiarized his way through school.

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

Sorry champ, that "proves" he didn't cite something properly (or perhaps worse) on one occasion. That doesn't prove your thesis that he plagiarized his way through law school. 

According to another 1987 article in The Times, Biden acknowledged plagiarizing a law review journal for a paper during law school, and asked school administrators not to be expelled. But Biden also said he made a mistake in the citation process.

"My intent was not to deceive anyone,'' Biden wrote at the time. ''For if it were, I would not have been so blatant.''

17 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Sorry champ, that "proves" he didn't cite something properly (or perhaps worse) on one occasion. That doesn't prove your thesis that he plagiarized his way through law school. 

Here’s the million dollar question: Would you give a Republican or Libertarian the same benefit of the doubt in a similar situation??

3 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Here’s the million dollar question: Would you give a Republican or Libertarian the same benefit of the doubt in a similar situation??

Honestly? I would. Hell, in 2016, I was here making the case that Gary Johnson's Aleppo flub wasn't that big of a deal. Granted, he was my chosen candidate in that cycle, but he is a Libertarian, which fits your million dollar question. 

2 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Wait what? Guilty until proven innocent? There’s opinion and fact?? Bob has confused the two to make his point. Biden is old, and slow. He doesn’t strike me as genius, no question.

BUT Trump is in power! If a buffoon can be president, anyone can be president!

Just now, Bob said:

He plagiarized 5 pages of a speech in one of his papers. 5 whole pages without giving credit. In higher education that's a sin, especially in law school. How many cheaters do you know that have only cheated once? Don't be naive.

So you're making an assumption that since he did it in one of his papers, he did it in all of them? That's really what you're going to base your claim that he cheated his way through law school on? I +++++ed up a paper in college and didn't cite a number of things properly, I ended up having to file a petition to keep from being expelled for plagiarism. Shit happens.  

So weird watching folks talk about Biden when Trump has all his faults but turned up to the max. It's like saying the one thing better than a medium sized turn is a large one. Uh, yeah, maybe if you like turds.