Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

A nickname for Trump?

8 hours ago, Warbow said:

I noticed that Trump has a nickname for everyone he criticized. Pocahontas, Sleeply Joe, Corrupt Joe, Fredo, Kung fu virus etc...

I haven’t really heard any nickname for him except maybe Cheetos. I think we should list some suggestions and pick one and go with it to see if it goes viral.

My choice would be Adolf. He’s of German decent and likes to give nicknames to people based on race or is that racist?

I’m sure most people have heard of good Hawaiian Punch, but I don’t think anyone has ever heard of a good Hawaiian Punchline. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I am going to laugh my ass off for months if Trump comes back and wins. I can’t even imagine the level of TDS at that point. But for now, your little echo chamber here on the board comforts you, and that’s hilarious as it is. You guys that need Hitler Nazi bullshit to make you feel better need to grow the fvck up. 

Well done, @Warbow. looks like you sent contard on a middle of the night meltdown with this thread.

Good thing he is a fair minded moderate and not a Trump nut hugger or he would have really went off the rails.

Hope the pics cheer you up, convert.

th.jpeg

279BE41000000578-3040579-image-a-30_1429130715608.jpg

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m sure most people have heard of good Hawaiian Punch, but I don’t think anyone has ever heard of a good Hawaiian Punchline. 

Here’s a good joke for you.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Adolf has nothing to do with Hitler? I don’t think anyone could possibly lie worse than you. Knowing your strange mentality, you’re upset that Trump and Hitler aren’t nearly as ugly as you are. Like the saying goes, the truth hurts. 

Okay Adolfo Jr. whatever you say.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

The name Tammy Duckworth is funnier than any bone. She must be upset that she can’t get one. 😂😂

How classy of you, Convert.

And emulating bluerules by laughing at your own lame jokes is about as fail as fail can get here.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I don’t suppose you’ve ever watched any Godfather movies. That might help you. But then again, the movie might not have created subtitles for Retarded 5.1.

Umm seems racist and insensitive to me. I think he uses it two ways, Basically calling the Cuomo family an Italian mafia stereotype and making fun of the mentality challenged at the same time. 

Trump is like a school class bully who picks on everyone because he has older bothers to protect him. I’d like to see someone challenge him to a fight without his protection. I bet Rosie O’Donald would kick his ass.