Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Trump Commutes Stone Sentence

19 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re waaaaaaay off. History will show how horrid of a conspiracy there was in the FBI and elsewhere to fabricate countless events that were used to essentially be a slow motion coup. When Durham finishes up his investigation and some big names go to prison and it’s proven that Obama was involved from the very beginning (there’s already evidence of this that’s come out) that’s what will be the biggest story from his presidency, including the sham impeachment. 

I’m fully on board that if Trump wins some people will go to prison based on trumped up charges because that is what authoritarians do.   I’m fully expect you to be cheering him on.  

On 7/11/2020 at 10:21 AM, soupslam1 said:

Not any worst than the treason committed by your savior Obama spying on an adversary’s campaign which Im sure you approved of. 

Just curious ....  does that mean you fully support a candidate working with a foreign country to impact an election in his favor?   I would really like to hear your opinion on whether you find that acceptable or illegal?

On 7/11/2020 at 12:54 PM, Akkula said:

Two people can confirm the collusion for sure, Putin and Stone.  Why do you think he is so defferential to Putin and won't talk tough about the bounties?  Why did he pardon the main conduit to wikileaks before he could talk?  

In 5 years Russian Collusion will be as much of an accepted fact as the watergate burglars.  The age of invented realities is about over.

There’s only one possible explanation...

E02E2DD6-0505-40FB-8931-1A661F559378.jpeg

v0icAvfW.jpg

On 7/12/2020 at 1:26 PM, sactowndog said:

I’m fully on board that if Trump wins some people will go to prison based on trumped up charges because that is what authoritarians do.   I’m fully expect you to be cheering him on.  

how many times does one have to be hit on the head with a 2x4 before they duck?  Dems have spent the last 3 years making up things to charge Trump campaign with and you pretend its Trump doing it. 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, modestobulldog said:

Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning, spare me the hormonal hotflashes.

You really don’t get the difference pardoning a person who committed a crime ( regardless of how heinous) and pardoning someone who lied to protect you specifically????   There is a reason Mueller never cleared Trump of obstruction of Justice and why Amash clearly said it was obstruction.   Two principled Republicans btw. 

12 hours ago, sactowndog said:

You really don’t get the difference pardoning a person who committed a crime ( regardless of how heinous) and pardoning someone who lied to protect you specifically????   There is a reason Mueller never cleared Trump of obstruction of Justice and why Amash clearly said it was obstruction.   Two principled Republicans btw. 

The word "obstruction" was deleted from the dictionary of all Republicans except the Never Trumpers the day Mr. Grumpy took office.

31 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

scared surprised GIF

Again, my point is you can't draw the distinction between pardoning a person who committed a crime and pardoning a person who is obstructing a crime you may have committed....  Since I expect such behavior from Trump a better image to describe me in our interaction would be....

Frustrated_man_Getty_triloks__iStock.5df930ed1b10b.png