Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nocoolnamejim

Fantasy Football

7 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Quite an exciting first week matchup between my squad and Fresno Dog Gone It.

Good game Jim, had to sweat out the Cowboys game to put you away!  Good luck next week!

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

Hey folks.

I'm looking to pick up a little wide receiver help for my roster, the Helairious Higbillies.

Basically, I view myself as quite solid at RB, TE and QB, but a little shaky at WR. 

RBs I'm willing to make available in a trade:

Kareem Hunt (Although he'll be the most expensive)

James White

James Robinson

Malcolm Brown

Sony Michel

Joshua Kelley

Darrel Williams

Unless an offer just bowls me over, I'm unlikely to trade Clyde Edwards-Helaire or Joe Mixon at this time, but none of my roster is ever truly untouchable. I'm not quite sure whom everyone is on here relative to their FF team names, so if anyone has any interest, would you please drop me a PM with your team name and which WRs you would consider to be available for the names listed above?

Thanks.

Hmm. Well, after Beckham and Boyd's performance last night I'm considerably less concerned about my wide receiver lineup. I'd still like to see a bit more out of Mixon, but I think it will come with a bit of patience.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, nocoolnamejim said:

I'm really loving being a Ridley owner so far this year. I have him in ALL of my leagues. I was all-in on him in drafts this year.

Why i gotta play you this week. Projections are wholly inaccurate at this point i expect you to score big  scary team - josh allen is real holy shit, then ridley, higbee, and hunt ... ouch. Cross our fingers to avoid last week's injurypocalypse. 

12 hours ago, cgzpack said:

Why i gotta play you this week. Projections are wholly inaccurate at this point i expect you to score big  scary team - josh allen is real holy shit, then ridley, higbee, and hunt ... ouch. Cross our fingers to avoid last week's injurypocalypse. 

I won't lie. I'm pretty psyched for the matchup this week for a chance to take the division lead. 

Like you, I don't put a lot of faith in ESPN's point projections. Also like you, damn has the injury bug hit hard and often with no real training camp or offseason. It's been brutal. Does neither of us any good to be leading the division after this week if we lose three starters in the process. So fingers crossed that doesn't happen to either of us.

Meanwhile, here's some free footage of my team preparing to face yours.

On 9/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, cgzpack said:

Now youre in trouble I gained 2 projected points :starwars:

Man, I really out guessed myself this week. Literally 6 minutes before the kickoff of the Jags Thursday night game I subbed in James Robinson for Kareem Hunt because I'm a big believer in him.

Then right before it was locked, reversed it. 

And I truly screwed myself going with Cam over Allen. That's the Boise State guy in me just not feeling right with a Wyoming QB carrying me to victory.

2 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Man, I really out guessed myself this week. Literally 6 minutes before the kickoff of the Jags Thursday night game I subbed in James Robinson for Kareem Hunt because I'm a big believer in him.

Then right before it was locked, reversed it. 

And I truly screwed myself going with Cam over Allen. That's the Boise State guy in me just not feeling right with a Wyoming QB carrying me to victory.

oh man I saw that Cam was started and got worried and yeah James Robinson is real. With those two choices you'd only need like 6 pts from clyde. I had Lazard and Davis on the bench who both outscored all my starters except Wilson. Been lucky so far I expect a string of losses coming up (though do like replacing TY with mike evans)

On 9/28/2020 at 4:01 PM, cgzpack said:

oh man I saw that Cam was started and got worried and yeah James Robinson is real. With those two choices you'd only need like 6 pts from clyde. I had Lazard and Davis on the bench who both outscored all my starters except Wilson. Been lucky so far I expect a string of losses coming up (though do like replacing TY with mike evans)

Sorry for the late response. It was a great game and I definitely like Evans more than Hilton this year. That was a good trade for you I thought.