Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nocoolnamejim

Fantasy Football

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They just seem below average because they are adjacent my massive schlong.  

I..........................................seee.

Or I don't see and, god damnit, I'm happy about that. Now we both know that "this is my rifle, this is my gun" describes how you're a worthless degenerate and nobody likes you, but can we at least agree that Mug loves us and wants us to be happy.....

...which means he wants Fantasy Football to happen? Because there is nothing more enjoyable than proving your intellectual prowess on the battlefield!

11 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I..........................................seee.

Or I don't see and, god damnit, I'm happy about that. Now we both know that "this is my rifle, this is my gun" describes how you're a worthless degenerate and nobody likes you, but can we at least agree that Mug loves us and wants us to be happy.....

...which means he wants Fantasy Football to happen? Because there is nothing more enjoyable than proving your intellectual prowess on the battlefield!

Check your inbox.  Let me know what you think of the lighting.  

11 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Assuming that there exists some testicles worth mentioning in this sea of spineless wimps worthy of the Majesty of my glorious attention....

I was kinda thinking we'd get this party started with a late August draft.

Sadly, between you and I, I possess the only real pair of balls worth mentioning. 

You know what Betty White says about balls, don't you?

down in a hole.jpg

League was reactivated - https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=54155921&seasonId=2020

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 2.25.17 PM.png

$50 Buy in. Tentative draft date of Sunday August 9 at noon. Will probably expand rosters for more covid flexibility (assuming they even play). Need at least 8, 10 is better. Check in here or at ESPN or via email.

I actually didn't play last year, but did the year before. Love to play this year if we can get this going.

Getting my preference in early for auction style draft, but will play normal snake style if that's what everyone wants.

Suggest that we all agree in advance that if the season gets cancelled partway through, all buy-ins are refunded regardless of standings at the time.

@TheDogSnake

@And?

Also, two Non-MWCBoard posters related to @Douglaspoke

I think that's everyone from last year, plus @nocoolnamejim if you pm me an email I can send you an invite. @mugtang you want to play (if there's a season ;p)?

From two years ago, @ariz and @RebelRobert played I believe. 

We'll likely need more/new players if we want to get at least ten (unless miraculously all 10 from last year play again). 

Maybe change the thread title to see if we can get more people?

29 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

@TheDogSnake

@And?

Also, two Non-MWCBoard posters related to @Douglaspoke

I think that's everyone from last year, plus @nocoolnamejim if you pm me an email I can send you an invite. @mugtang you want to play (if there's a season ;p)?

From two years ago, @ariz and @RebelRobert played I believe. 

We'll likely need more/new players if we want to get at least ten (unless miraculously all 10 from last year play again). 

Maybe change the thread title to see if we can get more people?

Nah I’m not going to play this year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Ya'll do fantasy football MWC Board?  Who woudda knew.  Lols.  Obviously it's far from congenial...but MWC types do what they do..pent up anger issues.  However, if there is folding money on the table re that...phouck ya buddy and screw you.  Who doesn't like competitive sports betting..you tell me.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

22 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Ya'll do fantasy football MWC Board?  Who woudda knew.  Lols.  Obviously it's far from congenial...but MWC types do what they do..pent up anger issues.  However, if there is folding money on the table re that...phouck ya buddy and screw you.  Who doesn't like competitive sports betting..you tell me.

does that translate to "in?"

I'd gently nudge pushing fantasy football draft day back, because, well, everything is being pushed back these days, whether it be Netlix releases or what have you.

Basically I think it's...reasonably likely...that the NFL season start date gets nudged back so early August probably also gets nudged y'now?

Totally, totally still in, but i's just likely that football starts later this year.

yeah agree end of August makes more sense. I'm also open to an auction draft over snake (never tried an auction league but I'm game) if that's the consensus from players (which right now is a total of 3 confirmed teams - me, jim, and metro.)

Maybe. My nephew Dougie hosts an annual live Fantasy Football initial throw down at his digs. Entry fees of course. NFL fantasy league requires super attention to deets in Dougie's league. I innocently won it all in 2017 by not paying too much attention.  Lols.  2017 was my year of NFL junks.  I'm always down for it in nephew Dougie land. 

Spoiler

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

cgzpack...buddy. This might not be work appropriate. I mean, I get that you're trying to get a fantasy football league going, but you're going a bit to far brother.