Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nocoolnamejim

Fantasy Football

Now that we've gotten the thread title out of the way...

Actually, let's just take a moment and allow me to say, you ALL +++++ING SUCK AND I HATE YOU.

Whew. That's out of my system. But, now that it is, I do have a question. God damnit, where's your fantasy football league? 

19 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Actually, let's just take a moment and allow me to say, you ALL +++++ING SUCK AND I HATE YOU.

Whew. That's out of my system. But, not that it is, I do have a question. God damnit, where's your fantasy football league? 

Fantasy Football has taken on a whole new meaning......

21 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Whew. That's out of my system. But, not that it is, I do have a question. God damnit, where's your fantasy football league? 

Talk to @cgzpack

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

27 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Talk to @cgzpack

I'd be happy to call that coward of a commissioner out.

Where are you in organizing this shit? Why do I have to come in here with fire and fury and look rediculous.

Mind you, a person in my position can't afford to look ridiculous. Let's get this party started and all that. 

4 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I'd be happy to call that coward of a commissioner out.

Where are you in organizing this shit? Why do I have to come in here with fire and fury and look rediculous.

Mind you, a person in my position can't afford to look ridiculous. Let's get this party started and all that. 

I’ll hold the cash for everybody but I’m not running it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I mean seriously...

This is a board nearly exclusively devoted to football and some jackass with strong opinions is required to step in and point out that you people should be organizing a fantasy football league to prove you're better and smarter than those IDIOTS that you post with every day?

What on earth is wrong with you? Sack, or boob up and put those people in their hall of shame where they belong. 

Jesus, I shouldn't have to do this. I blame that god damned +++++er @halfmanhalfbronco for pricking what remains of my soul to tell you people to grow a pair.

I'm going to say this exactly one time.

I'll grant you all the privilege of running this mess of a league for you all if you, people who have done this for the last two years because I started it all, had some fun with it and want to do it again. 

I mean, you're idiots, but, well, you're posting on Mug's board so we already knew that right?

Let's move on beyond how stupid you all are and get to my rallying cry. Because I've certainly done an inspiring job.

Who isn't a god damned pussy? Allow me to rephrase, who wants to play some fantasy football?

If this shit is going to happen we need 20 (well, honestly 10ish good men (or women) to impregnate this bitch). Game of Thrones style.

Setting aside how I'm kinda naturally both hilariously and adorable...

If you guys want Fantasy Football to happen, with or without someone who can fairly be described as a "sarcastic shithead" you may want to get cracking on that.

51 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

If this shit is going to happen we need 20 (well, honestly 10ish good men (or women) to impregnate this bitch). Game of Thrones style.

Setting aside how I'm kinda naturally both hilariously and adorable...

If you guys want Fantasy Football to happen, with or without someone who can fairly be described as a "sarcastic shithead" you may want to get cracking on that.

When would the draft be? I have a lot of summer adventures to do.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

When would the draft be? I have a lot of summer adventures to do.

Assuming that there exists some testicles worth mentioning in this sea of spineless wimps worthy of the Majesty of my glorious attention....

I was kinda thinking we'd get this party started with a late August draft.

Sadly, between you and I, I possess the only real pair of balls worth mentioning. 

1 minute ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Assuming that there exists some testicles worth mentioning in this sea of spineless wimps worthy of the Majesty of my glorious attention....

I was kinda thinking we'd get this party started with a late August draft.

Sadly, between you and I, I possess the only real pair of balls worth mentioning. 

Running around naked with a hottie in the Frank Church>Fantasy Football.  However if the timing is right, I am in.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Running around naked with a hottie in the Frank Church>Fantasy Football.  However if the timing is right, I am in.

Balls out buddy. Reveal them and put them on the table and let me judge their worthiness.

Then let's do that for 8 other brave lads or lasses. 

I know the elephant in the room is that I'm way, WAY more awesome than the rest of you. I mean, that's just math.

But if you have any pride at all  you should all care about which of you losers gets second place.

This is a hard thing to say.

But it needs to be said.

My testicles are prettier than yours are. And I'm handsomer than you are. It's good to get these things out in the open.

Good god. You people really don't have a pair of balls to split between you to rub together to create a spark of intelligence in order to create fire do you?

Will none of you rise to meet my challenge? Do I actually have to post a picture of some balls to explain what they look like? I mean, I got my boys from another community. I don't need that many of you to prove you got a pair to make a viable league. 

I just honestly didn't think it would be this much of a challenge. 

14 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Good god. You people really don't have a pair of balls to split between you to rub together to create a spark of intelligence in order to create fire do you?

Will none of you rise to meet my challenge? Do I actually have to post a picture of some balls to explain what they look like? I mean, I got my boys from another community. I don't need that many of you to prove you got a pair to make a viable league. 

I just honestly didn't think it would be this much of a challenge. 

TBH, "You all suck and I hate you" is a pretty common message here.  Perhaps if you put a fantasy football hashtag you would get more clicks.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TBH, "You all suck and I hate you" is a pretty common message here.  Perhaps if you put a fantasy football hashtag you would get more clicks.

Let it never be said that I don't accept constructive feedback....even from assholes.

Just in case it isn't 100% completely clear. 

You're my boy halfman and I think your suggestion is perfect and I'm just messing with you a bit here.

I know it goes without saying, but Halfman's testicles are below average.

I feel bad about being the first person to talk about this. But, really, we need to discuss this, heal the pain together, and then get past it and start talking about how badly Halfman sucks at Fantasy Football.

Oh! And start talking about fantasy football. Sorry. I got a little distracted there. 

16 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I know it goes without saying, but Halfman's testicles are below average.

I feel bad about being the first person to talk about this. But, really, we need to discuss this, heal the pain together, and then get past it and start talking about how badly Halfman sucks at Fantasy Football.

Oh! And start talking about fantasy football. Sorry. I got a little distracted there. 

They just seem below average because they are adjacent my massive schlong.