Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Baby Bronco Girl

Congrats BSU.

She may be headed to the Boise Fry Company, but she needs to be suckled on the Aztec milkshake !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

20 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I’m a dad.

74AFC466-94D1-4196-87B3-C4542F3D8126.jpeg.d8e7cce209eef53819a39e60ef14227c.jpeg

PM me on your address so I can send a Nevada onesie.  Gotta start the girl out right...,I'm jealous wish my grown one was that little again. Good times ...Cheers to you and most importantly your wife...she did all the hard work..

Congratualtions!  She's beautiful.

I foresee a lot of late night, sleep deprived nonsensical posts coming from you in the near future........

Upon reflection, will we even notice anything different?  :P

On 7/8/2020 at 11:25 PM, sactowndog said:

Congrats man.  It’s an amazing feeling.  No words in the English language to describe it. 

Except being a grandparent!!!  Congrats @BSUTOP25!!! 

down in a hole.jpg

14 hours ago, gold-n-brown said:

Nice work.  Congrats

Uh, @gold-n-brown you do know how it works right???  The guy gets 15 seconds of enjoyment and the woman 9 months of hell.....   But I was there when my grandson was born and it truly amazed me what the female body can do!!!  When my two were born, I was a little busy with the pain, pushing, etc. to really notice it.  

down in a hole.jpg

20 minutes ago, Broncomare said:

Uh, @gold-n-brown you do know how it works right???  The guy gets 15 seconds of enjoyment and the woman 9 months of hell.....   But I was there when my grandson was born and it truly amazed me what the female body can do!!!  When my two were born, I was a little busy with the pain, pushing, etc. to really notice it.  

15 seconds??!!  Wow @BSUTOP25 thought you Bronco's were better than that......Ouch!!  :lol:

21 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

15 seconds??!!  Wow @BSUTOP25 thought you Bronco's were better than that......Ouch!!  :lol:

Actually, it was aimed at a Wyoming fan.  My first hubby was from Wyoming, my second from Idaho....  

down in a hole.jpg

48 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

What we lack in stamina we make up for in grammar. :D 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg