Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Baby Bronco Girl

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Congrats!  Her first words better be "Go Broncos" or "fry sauce"!

Papa had his Bronco hat on in the delivery room:

9C5B0069-6859-40D2-9B4A-2F4A2BB5C4D8.jpeg.e2a7ba52ab338353f30743b816cd3f4e.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Nah she is @BSUTOP25’s kid.  If she is half as contrarian as Dad those first words will be Go Bulldogs!  😁

If her first words are go bulldogs I will literally punt the baby into the Boise river.  Besides, she is WAY to beautiful to be a Fresno fan.  Has Boise written all over that cute face!

23 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Congrats!  Her first words better be "Go Broncos" or "fry sauce"!

Look how smart that kid looks! No way her first words won’t be “Isn’t that just Thousand Island?”

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Look how smart that kid looks! No way her first words won’t be “Isn’t that just Thousand Island?”

She’ll be going to Boise Fry Company as soon as she has teeth!!! :D 

Congrats man! My little girl is 4, and a lot of the memories from the day she was born are clear as the day after it happened. I remember when the nurse was examining her I asked if her cone head would go away, and the second I spoke my daughter briefly stopped crying, turned her head sharply, and looked me right in the eyes; took my breath away.

Anyways, congrats again, and here’s to a speedy recovery for mom.

It's the best, man. Good on ya.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Best shit ever. I’m watching my son on the baby monitor right now and getting anxious for him to wake up so I can hang out with him all day. You will never be the same. Congratulations.

Congratulations! It definitely changes your life.

I had a mini-panic attack when we brought our baby home and he started to cry. There's a realization that you're responsible for a person for the next 18 years.

27 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Best shit ever. I’m watching my son on the baby monitor right now and getting anxious for him to wake up so I can hang out with him all day. You will never be the same. Congratulations.

Congratulations to you too!