Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Grover Norquist’s Organization and Ayn Rand Institute took PPP loans

I never want to hear another peep from these two entities about the size of government after accepting this government money.  “Small government for thee but not for me!”

Hypocrites 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I never want to hear another peep from these two entities about the size of government after accepting this government money.  “Small government for thee but not for me!”

Hypocrites 

Trump money....it's raining Trump money. Just hold out your hand.

I hope they give it back, like others have done.

44 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Paul Ryan's life no longer makes sense.  :P

The world is upside down

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

50 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Hypocrites 

It's hilarious how many crony capitalists miss the fact that most villains in atlas shrugged are crony capitalists 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

54 minutes ago, Akkula said:

@BYUcougfan, maybe if this money "Rained Down" on the Ghetto instead of onto fake ass conservative cheapskates they wouldn't be able to tell us all to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps or else Atlas will shrug?

I am not as influential as you must imagine.  I have not control over these organizations.

Ayn Rand's main thesis about life was the concept of objectivism, which is described on her Wiki page as this.

Objectivism's main tenets are that reality exists independently of consciousness, that human beings have direct contact with reality through sense perception (see direct and indirect realism), that one can attain objective knowledge from perception through the process of concept formation and inductive logic, that the proper moral purpose of one's life is the pursuit of one's own happiness (see rational egoism), that the only social system consistent with this morality is one that displays full respect for individual rights embodied in laissez-faire capitalism, and that the role of art in human life is to transform humans' metaphysical ideas by selective reproduction of reality into a physical form—a work of art—that one can comprehend and to which one can respond emotionally.

Gee. It seems so simple! Why didn't I think of THAT?