Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team White Sign Ups Still Open

We get enough people to evenly fill out 4 teams.  If there are any stragglers who want to still sign up then do so here.  Once we get 13 we can start the draft for this one.  Let me know if you're in.

Thanks.

Team White:

1. @SLCPoke

2. @AztecSU

3. @tBSU

4. @UofMTigers

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

I signed up early on @mugtang.  :rant:

I thought you were included!!! Standby..

edit:  You're on team Silver.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

We get enough people to evenly fill out 4 teams.  If there are any stragglers who want to still sign up then do so here.  Once we get 13 we can start the draft for this one.  Let me know if you're in.

Thanks.

Im in if it is still open 

tetons1.jpg

3 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Im in if it is still open 

That’s one!

17 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I signed up early but haven't seen myself on a team.

You’re on team purple 

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You’re on team purple 

oops. I didn't get a notification I was mentioned in a thread then when I quicly looked through didn't see myself at the bottom. My apologies.

IF this gets started, it can be a skinny group with not every 130 FBS picked....at this point this with be the most fun group to join.  Analytically...ya'll figuring out exactly how many teams will play a full slate, reduced slate well, or nothing at all. 

This is the Wizard Group.  The Quidditch Ones...

image.jpeg.ac6ed41e550422946e93b3306a04a017.jpeg

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png