Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Red

On 7/5/2020 at 4:12 PM, 4UNLV said:

Teams available

AMERICAN

UConn          East Carolina         Houston           Navy          S. Florida        SMU          Temple        Tulane         Tulsa

ACC

Boston College           Duke            Florida St.           Georgia Tech            Louisville           Miami          NC State          Pittsburgh          Syracuse           Virginia          Virginia Tech          Wake Forest

BIG 12

Baylor         Iowa   St           Kansas           Kansas State         Texas          Texas Tech      TCU           W. Virginia

BIG 10

Illinois         Indiana          Iowa          Maryland          Michigan          Michigan St.           Minnesota           Northwestern           Nebraska             Purdue                   Rutgers           Wisconsin

CONFERENCE USA

Alabama-Birmingham         Charlotte         FAU           FIU            Louisiana Tech          Marshall          Middle Tennessee         North Texas           Old Dominion          Rice           So. Mississippi          W. Kentucky          UTEP         UTSA

INDEPENDENTS

Army          BYU          Liberty           UMASS          NMST         

MAC

Akron          Ball St.           Bowling Green          Buffalo          Central Michigan          Eastern Michigan          Kent State          Miami (Ohio)           Ohio           NIU            Toledo          Western Michigan

MOUNTAIN WEST

AFA             Colorado St.           Hawaii           Nevada           UNM            SJSU           UNLV           USU             Wyoming    

Pac 12      

Arizona          Arizona St.          Cal           Colorado              Oregon St.           Stanford           UCLA          USC          Utah          Washington           Washington St.

SEC

Arkansas           Auburn            Kentucky          Missouri         Miss St.           Ole Miss           South Carolina          Tennessee           Texas A&M          Vanderbilt

SUN BELT

Arkansas St.           Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern          Georgia St.           Louisiana              UL Monroe           South Alabama          Texas St.          Troy

Off the board:

1. Clemson   2. Alabama   3. Oklahoma    4. Ohio State.   5. Penn St.  6. Notre Dame   7.   8. UCF.    9. Oregon   10. Georgia      11. Boise St.    12.    13.  Oklahoma State   14. UNC. 15.    16. Appalachian St   17.SDSU    18, Fresno   19. Memphis   20. Florida    21. Cincinnati    22. LSU

30 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Ok, so I am making @ClevelandBrown ‘s pick for him, it will be Notre Dame. Then we are adding two players instead of @boisewitha-s, and @Joe from WY if joe makes it back we’ll see if we can get him into the white team, which I am poaching, lol. Stand by. 

@Desert Wolf already picked Notre dame.

@ClevelandBrown's next choice is Texas; we will bringing in @SLCPoke  to replace Joe, and @AztecSU. to replace Boisewitha-s. I"ll update the board in a few. they can make their picks any time within the next 12 hours, hopefully sooner, and then Cleveland will have his next pick and we'll continue on from there. thanks for your patience..

and you two can make your picks anytime. @SLCPoke you have one pick (you already have Florida) and @AztecSU you have two. and we are doing 12 hour picks, give or take. no time to waste!

On 7/5/2020 at 4:12 PM, 4UNLV said:

Teams available

AMERICAN   

UConn          East Carolina         Houston           Navy          S. Florida        SMU          Temple        Tulane         Tulsa

ACC

Boston College           Duke            Florida St.           Georgia Tech            Louisville           Miami          NC State          Pittsburgh          Syracuse           Virginia          Virginia Tech          Wake Forest

BIG 12

Baylor         Iowa   St           Kansas           Kansas State         Texas          Texas Tech      TCU           W. Virginia

BIG 10

Illinois         Indiana          Iowa          Maryland          Michigan          Michigan St.           Minnesota           Northwestern           Nebraska             Purdue                   Rutgers           

CONFERENCE USA

Alabama-Birmingham         Charlotte         FAU           FIU            Louisiana Tech          Marshall          Middle Tennessee         North Texas           Old Dominion          Rice           So. Mississippi          W. Kentucky          UTEP         UTSA

INDEPENDENTS

Army          BYU          Liberty           UMASS          NMST         

MAC

Akron          Ball St.           Bowling Green          Buffalo          Central Michigan          Eastern Michigan          Kent State          Miami (Ohio)           Ohio           NIU            Toledo          Western Michigan

MOUNTAIN WEST

AFA             Colorado St.           Hawaii           Nevada           UNM            SJSU           UNLV           USU             Wyoming    

Pac 12      

Arizona          Arizona St.          Cal           Colorado              Oregon St.           Stanford           UCLA          USC          Utah          Washington St.

SEC

Arkansas                Kentucky             Missouri         Miss St.           Ole Miss           South Carolina          Tennessee           Texas A&M          Vanderbilt

SUN BELT

Arkansas St.           Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern          Georgia St.           Louisiana              UL Monroe           South Alabama          Texas St.          Troy

Off the board:

1. Clemson   2. Alabama   3. Oklahoma    4. Ohio State.   5. Penn St.  6. Notre Dame   7.   8. UCF.    9. Oregon   10. Georgia      11. Boise St.    12.    13.  Oklahoma State   14. UNC. 15.    16. Appalachian St   17.SDSU    18, Fresno   19. Memphis   20. Florida    21. Cincinnati     22. LSU.   23. Auburn.   24. Washington.   25. Wisconsin

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

@4UNLV

I was getting confused there, but you're doing awesome working it all out.  Here's the first chart:

2142114910_RedTeam12020Draft-page-001.jpg.aabb42acbc9625aa2f91381ddeb6c885.jpg

Haha, I had to move a couple out, thanks for wading through that and doing our chart! I tried to make it easy on you (and myself, lol) by posting those taken at the bottom. the list on the first page will always be updated, then quoted throughout as it's updated. and by the way, the corona in the background is appropriate. sadly. 

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

Haha, I had to move a couple out, thanks for wading through that and doing our chart! I tried to make it easy on you (and myself, lol) by posting those taken at the bottom. the list on the first page will always be updated, then quoted throughout as it's updated. and by the way, the corona in the background is appropriate. sadly. 

Yeah when you chose Florida as Joe's first pick but didn't make his second, I was like "Whaaa?"  But it all worked out.

Covid is the backdrop for every team during the selection process sadly.  I don't know what the Vegas odds are, but as much as I want to watch as much CFB as I can, with the enormous increase in cases lately, I wouldn't wager on the season happening.

But selecting teams is still fun!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah when you chose Florida as Joe's first pick but didn't make his second, I was like "Whaaa?"  But it all worked out.

Covid is the backdrop for every team during the selection process sadly.  I don't know what the Vegas odds are, but as much as I want to watch as much CFB as I can, with the enormous increase in cases lately, I wouldn't wager on the season happening.

But selecting teams is still fun!

I only made Joe's pick in the second round because I almost took Florida, saw he was next, and figured I'd let him have them since he's been going to school there. And only because it was the second round, and everybody else had had a shot at Florida if they wanted them that badly, lol. I decided I would make that executive decision, because right now I guess I wear that corona. :P

Right now we're waiting on the two new guys, and we'll start our third round, maybe @ClevelandBrown will be back by the morning, otherwise I'll take from the list he left with me and we'll get on with it. Slight glitch this afternoon, but the other guys have been fantastic, and very patient.

Oh and btw, you know if we stop testing, there will be no more new cases, and we can get fall sports going. :facepalm:

33 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I only made Joe's pick in the second round because I almost took Florida, saw he was next, and figured I'd let him have them since he's been going to school there. And only because it was the second round, and everybody else had had a shot at Florida if they wanted them that badly, lol. I decided I would make that executive decision, because right now I guess I wear that corona. :P

Right now we're waiting on the two new guys, and we'll start our third round, maybe @ClevelandBrown will be back by the morning, otherwise I'll take from the list he left with me and we'll get on with it. Slight glitch this afternoon, but the other guys have been fantastic, and very patient.

Oh and btw, you know if we stop testing, there will be no more new cases, and we can get fall sports going. :facepalm:

I know, right?  And unfortunately the White House has ordered all hospitals to report their Covid cases directly to them and not the CDC.  Makes one wonder if DumbDonald is going to try and skew the figures....something he's done a lot of during his lifetime!  :D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism