Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Silver

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

University of wisconsin has some attractive women, but it is also known as one of the best party schools in the country.  iowa is the same way.  Michigan State has some attractive ladies too, definitely better than Michigan from my visits to those campuses.

The hottest chicks prize has to go out to the girls at Arizona and ASU, right?

Not sure how, but the girls in AZ are ridiculous...

New-Signature.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

The hottest chicks prize has to go out to the girls at Arizona and ASU, right?

Not sure how, but the girls in AZ are ridiculous...

I can attest to this as I lived in Phoenix for 4 years! But always had dudes coming into the clinic for "the clap":Clapping: Now with Covid, make sure to wrap both heads! 

19 minutes ago, Rebel doc said:

I can attest to this as I lived in Phoenix for 4 years! But always had dudes coming into the clinic for "the clap":Clapping: Now with Covid, make sure to wrap both heads! 

How awesome would it be for your drunken one night stand to result in Covid and an STD, all compliments of that one dirty chick who looked sorta okay through your goggles??

That's when you know it's about time to just hang it up and end it all....

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

Wherever she attended, it obviously worked out for her!

I've heard Wisconsin chicks are pretty fugly, so is Michigan basically the same thing, due to proximity?

I heard that Wisconsin's fat, cheese-eating bovines make the Fresno selection look outstanding by comparison - now, that's really saying something..

@godogsgo, care to comment?   I hear Fresno's selection is comprised of not only the mega-fat and ugly, but apparently, they're pretty stupid too??

Why come you guys no have hot chicks???

48ebdb.jpg

Couldnt speak to it. Never attended FS and dont live in Fresno

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

6 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Couldnt speak to it. Never attended FS and dont live in Fresno

The least you could do is speculate about it, while holding firmly to your convictions along the way...

That said, I'm nearly 98% positive those Chicitas have some fat asses with those matching busted faces....

Having reflected on this for a minute, I'm now totally certain they're essentially hooved animals, but less attractive.

51nhHtObyvL._SY355_.jpg

Just the way, they like 'em...

Okay, I'm about to make some serious fu/cking selections to set this entire competition on fire!!!

New-Signature.jpg

Teams available

AMERICAN

East Carolina         Houston         Navy          S. Florida        SMU          Temple        Tulane         Tulsa

ACC

Boston College           Duke            Florida St.           Georgia Tech            Louisville           UNC          NC State          Pittsburgh          Syracuse           Virginia          Virginia Tech          Wake Forest

BIG 12

Baylor         Iowa   St           Kansas           Kansas State          Texas          Texas Tech      TCU           W. Virginia

BIG 10

Illinois         Indiana          Iowa          Maryland          Michigan St.           Minnesota           Northwestern           Nebraska           Purdue           Rutgers      

CONFERENCE USA

Charlotte         FAU           FIU            Louisiana Tech          Marshall          Middle Tennessee         North Texas           Old Dominion          Rice           So. Mississippi          W. Kentucky          UTEP         UTSA

INDEPENDENTS

Army          BYU          Liberty           UMASS          NMST          UConn         

MAC

Akron          Ball St.           Bowling Green          Buffalo          Central Michigan          Eastern Michigan          Kent State          Miami (Ohio)           Ohio           NIU            Toledo          Western Michigan

MOUNTAIN WEST

AFA          Colorado St.           Fresno          Hawaii           Nevada           UNM          SJSU           UNLV           USU             Wyoming    

Pac 12      

Arizona          Arizona St.          Cal           Colorado          Oregon St.           Stanford           UCLA          USC          Utah          Washington St.

SEC

Arkansas       Auburn          Kentucky          Missouri         Miss St.           Ole Miss           South Carolina          Tennessee            Vanderbilt

SUN BELT

Arkansas St.           Coastal Carolina          Georgia Southern          Georgia St.          UL Monroe           South Alabama          Texas St.          Troy

Off the board:

1. Clemson 2. Ohio State 3. Alabama 4. Oklahoma 5. UCF  6. Oregon 7. Boise State  8. Florida  9. LSU 10. Notre Dame 11. Miami  12. Penn State  13. Appalachian State  14, SDSU  15. Cincy  16. Georgia   17.  Memphis     18. Wisconsin    19. UAB   20 Washington  21.  Louisiana  22. Texas A&M    23. Michigan   24. Oklahoma State  

Just now, Boise fan said:

I should post my pick at 11:59 just to mess with you. lol

That actually works better with my schedule....I'm on board. 

5 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Damn, @Jeffkills, you could've picked UConn & San Jose for him! What the hell is wrong with you man?

I'm paying it forward, like your prototypical Boise resident..

I was going to prank him, by telling the following poster not to pick, and selecting Joser, but then I though about the many shits @Slapdad would take about it...

- - -

For additional form:

454868988.jpg?auto=compress&crop=faces&f

New-Signature.jpg

1 minute ago, Jeffkills said:

I'm paying it forward, like your prototypical Boise resident..

I was going to prank him, by telling the following poster not to pick, and selecting Joser, but then I though about the many shits @Slapdad would take about it...

The real torture is the girl pics are all Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. 

2 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Dude...Don't phuck with the fantasy.

it_s-rumored-woods-may-have-died-from-a-

They're not all they're cracked up to be. B)

26 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

The real torture is the girl pics are all Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. 

I know you like 'em thick, strong, and sporting mustaches, but those poor girls work hard, dammit!!

New-Signature.jpg