Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Purple

7 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Fer crissakes @Warbow, can you get it in gear?!?  We'd like to get this done before the season starts.

Which one

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I pick Hawaii.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Okay I pick Navy then. Sure would help if the leader here would post a list of teams that are not picked.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

@fbpack you up. Get your shit together 

I pick Marshall  if navy was already picked 

If the winner is based on win percentage then I’ll pass for the rest of my picks.