Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Purple

48 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I've been wondering the same.  If as rumored, we lose the entire P5 it's time to mail it in.  If not, then I think we go to Pick 9, or Pick 8, or whatever we can salvage.

yea 

I was sticking to P5 as I thought they would be the only ones playing this fall.  but if we all go spring and G5 play few P5 body bag games.....

Arkansas State

@masterfrog

19 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I've been wondering the same.  If as rumored, we lose the entire P5 it's time to mail it in.  If not, then I think we go to Pick 9, or Pick 8, or whatever we can salvage.

the first year we did pick 5 with 25 per team. we could do that or we could even fission, do teams of 5 or something

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just a thought. Give it a little pause to see who all the quitters are, then let effected players replace teams in order, then finish the 5th round and call it good. 

OR....switch the whole game to horse racing or bull riding. 

Edit:  Wait, CSU has a polo team. Maybe we can pick college polo teams??

Just now, trl87 said:

Is this still going? 

sure! except it's a week between picks because I will give you 2:1 odds that everyone is playing in spring this year

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

31 minutes ago, happycamper said:

sure! except it's a week between picks because I will give you 2:1 odds that everyone is playing in spring this year

And if they do, how depleted will the blue bloods be by attrition to the draft? 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

And if they do, how depleted will the blue bloods be by attrition to the draft? 

Factor it in baby! 

12 hours ago, trl87 said:

I thought I had a week :ph34r:

I'd rather get this done faster.  You guys are at the halfway point.

It's like that old joke about the guy that swam halfway across the lake, thought he couldn't make it so he swam back.

Don't be that guy.  :D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

35 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I'd rather get this done faster.  You guys are at the halfway point.

It's like that old joke about the guy that swam halfway across the lake, thought he couldn't make it so he swam back.

Don't be that guy.  :D

this is team purple! this drivel may be acceptable in silver or red or rainbow or whatever nonsense colors team purple? read the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/11/2020 at 6:06 PM, Boise fan said:

Make yer pick man!  Time's awastin'! 

P.S. You can still choose UConn if you want.

tumblr_nzhqxbw18V1sqnsado1_500.jpg

Bullshit!!  UConn’s taken!!