Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Purple

RAPE U

Baylor Bears

B9838E31-938C-4292-9510-F91B1DE288C7.jpeg

Sending your daughter to a school run by Ken Starr.

¿What could go wrong?

==============================================

I heard the young lady on the far-right is on the two-deep.

¿Is she a MLB or a Safety?

@Warbow - Up

@fbpack - On Deck

@SalinasSpartan - In-the-Hole

TCU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

30 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Why are we in a hurry?

Aren't you guys given 12 hours to pick?  That goes away quickly overnight.  I missed my first pick and I was number 2.  It sucks. 

Tagging is a courtesy for the next player.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

18 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Who are you and what's your fascination with Rebel cannons?

Who lost a sock? 

well, arkansas basketball fan is probably Muss, he wanted the job here so that he, too, could be a rebel.

but he can't post here as his real self.  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kum0ygw2zzwp03bmks

11 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Aren't you guys given 12 hours to pick?  That goes away quickly overnight.  I missed my first pick and I was number 2.  It sucks. 

24 hours plus 12 hours for every complaint

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Somebody doesn't understand team purple

Team purple sucks, too many fricken rules.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:45 AM, Boise fan said:

Who are you and what's your fascination with Rebel cannons?

Who lost a sock? 

He is the best thing to happen to this board since Joe Danby 

The Masters 5k road race All American.