Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Black

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

According to my crystal ball, here is what I have:

1885412231_BlackTeam92020Draft-page-001.jpg.1131a5196074f3befaac1580a2fd3c81.jpg

So:  @mondego has two picks he can make.

@kalua pig has one pick to make

@renoskier has one pick he missed, and is currently on the clock for another.

@mugtang needs to stop being so busy and get a pick ready for @Broncomare who disappeared along with thesandiegan. :hmmm:

And finally @cgzpack can get study for his upcoming pick, which at the rate this team is going will be somewhere around September 20th.

The crystal is getting cloudy again.  That is all.

I took Arkansas not Arizona who Mare took a couple of rounds ago. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Here's what my un-copious notes indicate is NOW left:

GA Tech

Cuse

ECU

Temple

USF

Tulsa

Kansas

Michigan St

Illannoy

Purdue

Rutgers

Middle Tenn

N. Texas

ODU

Rice

UTEP

UTSA

Akron

Ball St

Bowling Green

Eastern Mich

Kent St

NIU

Fresno St

UNM

Oregun St

Arizona

So Carolina 

Vandy

Coastal Carolina

South Bama

Texas St

UL Monroe

UMass

Definition of college football irrelevance: When as much of a fan as me has no idea what your team nickname is. That's true of a half dozen of the schools still left.

16 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Awright, we're up to @mugtang on behalf of broncomare and then @cgzpack

I get that everboddy's glued to the TV to watch the Party of Trump 'vention, but let's get 'er done, boys!

Skip her.  @cgzpack is up. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

16 hours ago, Boise fan said:

both are taken.  Del Scorcho took Temple in the last round, Coog Kev took Syracuse.

giphy.gif

I knew the SUDS fan couldn't be trusted. I'll go with East Carolina and Georgia Tech instead. 

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Mac Davis?

I figure to be busy the next couple days so after @Wapitipoke34 and @Coog kev make their picks, I'll take whatever is left from the following:

USF Not-the-Dons

Purdon't

Arizona Mildcats

Since we're nearing the end..I'll proxy for ya, bud.  You, me, Wapi, and Mondy have our final 2 picks coming up in quick succession.  

I'll proxy for you  :BananaComputer:   in your listed order.... if'n they aint be took...(I'm practicing my Auburn ness as a previous selection).  

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png