Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10: Team Black

Boise fan, thanks for the work.

This thing is so fubar that I refuse to be blamed for any problems. Rather, any blame should go to the insecurity about whether there will be a season and the fact we've had what, THREE? people who bailed or can't seem to make their picks on time.

Which is why the last thing I want to see is somebody argue that if a season is played after the first of the year that we should start this stuff all over again. (Of course, knowing this board, somebody probably will.)

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Boise fan, thanks for the work.

This thing is so fubar that I refuse to be blamed for any problems. Rather, any blame should go to the insecurity about whether there will be a season and the fact we've had what, THREE? people who bailed or can't seem to make their picks on time.

Which is why the last thing I want to see is somebody argue that if a season is played after the first of the year that we should start this stuff all over again. (Of course, knowing this board, somebody probably will.)

No I think we continue as is and hold these until after the first of the year.

@Boise fan I choose Boston College. @Del Scorcho is up

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

@mugtang let’s goooooo - sure it doesn’t matter (which makes it easier), but my ocd can’t deal with not finishing what was started. Make a frickin pick for mare or I’ll be forced to start a season long college football werewolf game ;p

22 minutes ago, cgzpack said:

@mugtang let’s goooooo - sure it doesn’t matter (which makes it easier), but my ocd can’t deal with not finishing what was started. Make a frickin pick for mare or I’ll be forced to start a season long college football werewolf game ;p

Shit.  Forgot.  Idk she gets SAN! Jose State for making me pick for her. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Shit.  Forgot.  Idk she gets SAN! Jose State for making me pick for her. 

Was kinda hoping you'd hold out and force me to make a months long "Implications of Covid for the future of college football as we know it" werewolf game, but

gimme the Arkansas State Red Wolves.

1200px-Arkansas_State_Red_Wolves_logo.sv

@Wapitipoke34 is up

@Coog kev on deck

@cgzpack and @818SUDSFan you're missing the whole point of this exercise! 

Don't just pick a team, you have to provide visual proof of your dedication to picking them.  We all need to be uplifted, and what better way than via the fantastic female form?

In other words, don't ASS-UME

elle-thong-bikini-gettyimages-956614618-

others will post enough,

v1PERA.gif

Titilate!  :D

bouncing-boobies-gif.gif

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism