Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Colin Kaepernick is a Divisive Hate Monger: Exhibit A

32 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, you are really fvcking weird. You left wingers have never gotten it and never will.
And by the way, you are one of the worst of the worst. When someone like me doesn’t toe your tired line of bullshit on many issues including race, your tactic is to just make shit up about me and try to slime me with it. You and others here do it to others all the time.

Your statement and claims that I think black people deserve to be murdered by the police is 1. worthy of an actual ass kicking (but we grown ups don’t do that right? Violence is for kids. Oh wait, you support violence on the streets, that’s right). 2. It’s just indicative of what a big baby you are and how high your dishonesty level is because you can’t get your way. Just fvck off you POS. 

Just admit you believe there should be no substantial change.

Admit nothing is so wrong with the current system that we should risk changing it.

Admit you've always felt this way.

You don't need to make excuses for your conservatism by pointing out something someone said once and getting triggered about it. Stand on your ideology.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

45 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

You are intolerant.

No dude.  I’m just looking at what you post.  

You claim you oppose symbols of hate but your actions and what you support screams something very different.  I am not calling you racist.  In fact, I think the opposite.  But you might want to consider why your positions appear (to many here) to make you an implicit supporter of the status quo.   If I was truly intolerant, I would just write you off as a knucklehead like Bob.   

9 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

My point, which you obviously missed, is that if attention whores are ignored, eventually they just go away.

Unlike you, a Republican friend of mine and the great majority of NFL team owners, I had mixed feelings about the guy kneeling for the national anthem. But to you guys it was some sort of earth shaking event. It's analogous to burning the flag which Trump still rails about from time to time and I disguish it from defacing statues and buildings. As the law recognizes, those activites are crimes. Nothing whatsoever criminal about the non-kneeling or flag burning. If everybody who dislikes that would just ignore it, those doing so would stop. However, keep making a huge thing out of it and you're playing into their hands. Maybe if you'd stop listening to Sean Hannity you'd see that.

No, you don’t get it. Did you even read my post? The problem is THERE whether Kap is THERE or not. He’s just a face for it, a spokesperson. So you really think that the far left radical race war movement would just go away if we ignored them all? Now that is truly delusional. And FYI, I don’t watch Hannity. He annoys me, but you sound like you watch him more than I ever have. I’ll remember that if someone on the board has a question about him and needs an expert on him. 

kat.jpg

6 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Admit nothing is so wrong with the current system that we should risk changing it.

You don't need to make excuses for your conservatism by pointing out something someone said once and getting triggered about it. Stand on your ideology.

Fvck off. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fvck off. 

I wish I could say dunking on you was fun. It's like beating up a handicapped person. You know, something you and your psychopathic cop heroes would enjoy. 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

37 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

No, of opposing opinions.

If I was intolerant of your opinion, I wouldn’t be on this board discussing it with you.   Whether you like it or not your opinions make many on this board think you support the status quo.   If you truly cared about change, you might want to consider why that is.... 

No, you don’t get it. Did you even read my post? The problem is THERE whether Kap is THERE or not. He’s just a face for it, a spokesperson. So you really think that the far left radical race war movement would just go away if we ignored them all? Now that is truly delusional. And FYI, I don’t watch Hannity. He annoys me, but you sound like you watch him more than I ever have. I’ll remember that if someone on the board has a question about him. 

Oh, this thread is actually about "the far left radical race war movement"? Regarding Hannity, as I've said before, I try to listen to pundits from both sides of the political aisle and so although I've never been a Republican, I listen regularly to Ben Shapiro's radio show and watch FoxNews occasionally and that used to include Hannity. However, since the guy became a de facto advisor to the president - which I was taught in a couple college journalism classes I took is the kind of blatant conflict of interest nobody in the media should do, ever - I absolutely won't watch that assclown anymore. Talk about attention whores . . .

tenor.gif

I know.

10 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

He can't do it, even on an anonymous message board. I might have a tiny bit of respect for him if he would just man up and admit to what he clearly believes.